Words containing oe
3 letter words containing oe
- coe — Sebastian, Baron. born 1956, English middle-distance runner and sports administrator: won the 1500 metres at the 1980 and 1984 Olympics; chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games of 2012
- doe — the female of the deer, antelope, goat, rabbit, and certain other animals.
- foe — a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
- hoe — Richard, 1812–86, U.S. inventor and manufacturer of printing-press equipment.
- joe — E(dward) Franklin, 1894–1962, U.S. sociologist.
4 letter words containing oe
- adoe — Obsolete spelling of ado.
- aloe — any plant of the liliaceous genus Aloe, chiefly native to southern Africa, with fleshy spiny-toothed leaves and red or yellow flowers
- boep — a protruding or distended belly
- boer — The Boers are the descendants of the Dutch people who went to live in South Africa.
- boet — brother; mate, chum
5 letter words containing oe
- aloes — any chiefly African shrub belonging to the genus Aloe, of the lily family, certain species of which yield a fiber.
- aoede — one of the original three Muses; the Muse of song.
- boece — Boethius.
- boers — a South African of Dutch extraction.
- booed — an exclamation of contempt or disapproval: a loud boo from the bleachers.
6 letter words containing oe
- afroed — (of the hair) Styled into an afro.
- aloeus — a son of Poseidon, husband of Iphimedia, and foster father of Otus and Ephialtes.
- amoeba — An amoeba is the smallest kind of living creature. Amoebae consist of only one cell, and are found in water or soil.
- apnoea — a temporary inability to breathe
- beboer — a user of the social-networking website Bebo.com
7 letter words containing oe
8 letter words containing oe
9 letter words containing oe
- aedoeagus — aedeagus.
- aloeswood — agalloch.
- ammocoete — the larva of primitive jawless vertebrates, such as the lamprey, that lives buried in mud and feeds on microorganisms
- amoebaean — of or relating to lines of verse dialogue that answer each other alternately
- anoestrus — a period of sexual inactivity between two periods of oestrus in many mammals
10 letter words containing oe
- acoelomate — any animal without a body cavity, such as a flatworm
- ammocoetes — Plural form of ammocoete.
- amoebalike — Having the characteristics of an amoeba.
- amoebiasis — infection, esp of the intestines, caused by the parasitic amoeba Endamoeba histolytica
- amoebiform — resembling, shaped, or changing in shape like an amoeba
11 letter words containing oe
- acoelomates — Plural form of acoelomate.
- aeroelastic — capable of changing shape under aerodynamic forces
- amenorrhoea — abnormal absence of menstruation
- amoebocytes — Plural form of amoebocyte.
- anacoenosis — a figure of speech in which an appeal is made to one's listeners or opponents for their opinion or judgment as to the subject under discussion.
12 letter words containing oe
- aeroelastics — the study of aeroelastic phenomena.
- aeroembolism — an embolism of air bubbles often caused by surgery, induced abortion, or decompression sickness
- alstroemeria — any plant of the tuberous perennial liliaceous genus Alstroemeria, originally S American, grown for their brightly coloured orchid-like flowers
- amenorrhoeic — absence of the menses.
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
13 letter words containing oe
14 letter words containing oe
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aeroelasticity — the science that studies how inertial, elastic, and aerodynamic forces interact
- androdioecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on separate plants
- autoenrollment — Automatic enrollment (especially of security certificates in a computer system).
- bioelectricity — electricity generated by a living organism
15 letter words containing oe
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- cryoelectronics — the branch of electronics dealing with the application of low-temperature behavior, especially superconductivity, to electronic devices.
- ferroelasticity — (physics) A phenomenon, analogous to ferromagnetism and ferroelectricity, in which spontaneous strain arises within a material.
- gastroenteritis — inflammation of the stomach and intestines.
16 letter words containing oe
- astroengineering — (scifi) The construction of megastructures in space by technologically advanced beings.
- autoethnographic — Using ethnographic techniques to describe one's own life, or events in which one is a participant.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- ferroelectricity — (physics) The electric polarization of a substance (spontaneous presence of a dipole moment) that is analagous to ferromagnetism.
- gastroenterology — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
17 letter words containing oe
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
- dihydroergotamine — an ergot alkaloid, C 33 H 37 N 5 O 5 , used in the treatment of various types of migraine headache.
- echoencephalogram — a graphic record produced by an echoencephalograph.
- ethinyloestradiol — Alternative form of ethinylestradiol.
18 letter words containing oe
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
- magnetoelectricity — electricity developed by the action of magnets.
- microencapsulation — the process of enclosing chemical substances in microcapsules.
- neuroendocrinology — the study of the anatomical and physiological interactions between the nervous and endocrine systems.
19 letter words containing oe
- diethylaminoethanol — a colorless, hygroscopic, water-soluble liquid, C 6 H 15 NO, used for the synthesis of local anesthetics, in antirust compounds, and in photographic emulsions.
- diethylstilboestrol — Diethylstilbestrol.
- echoencephalography — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- gastroenterological — Of or pertaining to gastroenterology.
20 letter words containing oe
- electroencephalogram — A test or record of brain activity produced by electroencephalography.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
- spectrophotoelectric — pertaining to the relationship between the wavelength of the incident radiation and the number of electrons released by a photoelectric substance.
21 letter words containing oe
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
22 letter words containing oe
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
23 letter words containing oe
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- polytetrafluoroethylene — any polymer, plastic, or resin having the formula (C 2 F 4) n , prepared from tetrafluoroethylene, noted for its slippery, nonsticking properties, and used in the manufacture of gaskets, electrical insulation, tubing, candy molds, container linings, frying-pan coatings, etc.
24 letter words containing oe
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
27 letter words containing oe
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
30 letter words containing oe
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing oe
On this page, we collect all words with OE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1768 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.