Words containing nonv
8 letter words containing nonv
9 letter words containing nonv
10 letter words containing nonv
- nonvariant — Not variant.
- nonvarying — Not varying.
- nonveteran — a person who has had long service or experience in an occupation, office, or the like: a veteran of the police force; a veteran of many sports competitions.
- nonvintage — the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- nonviolent — not violent; free of violence.
11 letter words containing nonv
- nonvalidity — the quality of being nonvalid or invalid, a lack of validity
- nonvascular — pertaining to, composed of, or provided with vessels or ducts that convey fluids, as blood, lymph, or sap.
- nonvenereal — arising from, connected with, or transmitted through sexual intercourse, as an infection.
- nonvenomous — (of an animal) having a gland or glands for secreting venom; able to inflict a poisoned bite, sting, or wound: a venomous snake.
- nonverbally — In a nonverbal manner.
12 letter words containing nonv
- bournonville — Auguste [French oh-gyst] /French oʊˈgüst/ (Show IPA), 1805–79, Danish ballet dancer and choreographer.
- nonvanishing — (mathematics) (of a quantity) that is nonzero at all points in a space.
- nonvegetable — Not of or pertaining to vegetables.
- nonvehicular — Not vehicular.
- nonversation — A meaningless conversation.
13 letter words containing nonv
On this page, we collect all words with NONV. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 52 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains NONV that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.