Words containing nei
4 letter words containing nei
5 letter words containing nei
- cunei — Anatomy. a wedge-shaped convolution on the medial surface of the occipital lobe of the cerebrum.
- neibp — National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans
- neice — Misspelling of niece.
- neigh — to utter the cry of a horse; whinny.
- neill — A(lexander) S(utherland). 1883–1973, Scottish educationalist and writer, who put his progressive educational theories into practice at Summerhill school (founded 1921)
6 letter words containing nei
- aeneid — an epic poem in Latin by Virgil relating the experiences of Aeneas after the fall of Troy, written chiefly to provide an illustrious historical background for Rome
- apneic — a temporary suspension of breathing, occurring in some newborns (infant apnea) and in some adults during sleep (sleep apnea)
- brunei — a sultanate in NW Borneo, consisting of two separate areas on the South China Sea, otherwise bounded by Sarawak: controlled all of Borneo and parts of the Philippines and the Sulu Islands in the 16th century; under British protection since 1888; internally self-governing since 1971; became fully independent in 1984 as a member of the Commonwealth. The economy depends chiefly on oil and natural gas. Official language: Malay; English is also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: Brunei dollar. Capital: Bandar Seri Begawan. Pop: 415 717 (2013 est). Area: 5765 sq km (2226 sq miles)
- dynein — a type of protein present in cells that changes chemical energy into motor energy
- gneiss — a metamorphic rock, generally made up of bands that differ in color and composition, some bands being rich in feldspar and quartz, others rich in hornblende or mica.
7 letter words containing nei
- aineias — Greek form of Aeneas.
- aneirin — 6th century ad, Welsh poet. His Y Gododdin, preserved in The Book of Aneirin (?1250), is one of the earliest surviving Welsh poems
- araneid — any of numerous arachnids constituting the order Araneae (or Araneida), which comprises the spiders
- eupneic — Characterized by eupnea; possessing healthy breathing.
- fineish — somewhat fine
8 letter words containing nei
- calcanei — Plural form of calcaneus.
- dyspneic — difficult or labored breathing.
- gneisses — Plural form of gneiss.
- gneissic — a metamorphic rock, generally made up of bands that differ in color and composition, some bands being rich in feldspar and quartz, others rich in hornblende or mica.
- idoneity — appropriate; fit; suitable; apt.
9 letter words containing nei
- araneidan — related to or belonging to the araneid
- corneille — Pierre (pjɛr). 1606–84, French tragic dramatist often regarded as the founder of French classical drama. His plays include Médée (1635), Le Cid (1636), Horace (1640), and Polyeucte (1642)
- corneitis — an inflammation of the cornea
- cuneiform — wedge-shaped
- deianeira — a sister of Meleager and wife of Hercules, whom she killed unwittingly by giving him a shirt that had been dipped in the poisoned blood of Nessus.
10 letter words containing nei
11 letter words containing nei
- diaphaneity — the quality of being diaphanous; transparency.
- endogeneity — (uncountable) The state of being endogenous.
- homogeneity — composition from like parts, elements, or characteristics; state or quality of being homogeneous.
- indigeneity — Quality of being indigenous; membership of an indigenous group.
- misoneistic — hatred or dislike of what is new or represents change.
12 letter words containing nei
- cuneiformist — a person who studies or deciphers cuneiform writing.
- neighborhood — the area or region around or near some place or thing; vicinity: the kids of the neighborhood; located in the neighborhood of Jackson and Vine streets.
- neighbouring — (British, Canada) Situated or living nearby or adjacent to.
- oneirocritic — an interpreter of dreams.
- schneiderman — Rose, 1884–1972, U.S. labor leader, born in Poland.
13 letter words containing nei
- good-neighbor — characterized by friendly political relations and mutual aid between countries.
- heterogeneity — the quality or state of being heterogeneous; composition from dissimilar parts; disparateness.
- homogeneities — Plural form of homogeneity.
- inhomogeneity — lack of homogeneity.
- instantaneity — occurring, done, or completed in an instant: an instantaneous response.
14 letter words containing nei
- diathermaneity — the quality of being diathermanous
- extemporaneity — the quality of being extemporaneous
- neighborliness — having or showing qualities befitting a neighbor; friendly.
- neighbourhoods — Plural form of neighbourhood.
- nonhomogeneity — composition from like parts, elements, or characteristics; state or quality of being homogeneous.
15 letter words containing nei
- coinstantaneity — the act of taking place at exactly the same moment
- contemporaneity — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- heterogeneities — the quality or state of being heterogeneous; composition from dissimilar parts; disparateness.
- inhomogeneities — lack of homogeneity.
- neighbourliness — Standard spelling of neighborliness.
18 letter words containing nei
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing nei
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing nei
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
On this page, we collect all words with NEI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 158 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains NEI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.