Words containing nast
4 letter words containing nast
- nast — Thomas, 1840–1902, U.S. illustrator and cartoonist.
5 letter words containing nast
- nasty — physically filthy; disgustingly unclean: a nasty pigsty of a room.
6 letter words containing nast
- -nasty — indicating a nastic movement to a certain stimulus
- dynast — A member of a powerful family, especially a hereditary ruler.
- nastic — of or showing sufficiently greater cellular force or growth on one side of an axis to change the form or position of the axis.
- snaste — a wick or snuff of a candle
7 letter words containing nast
- -nastic — nastic by some (specified) means or in some (specified) direction
- canasta — a card game for two to six players who seek to amass points by declaring sets of cards
- dynasts — Plural form of dynast.
- dynasty — A line of hereditary rulers of a country.
- gymnast — a person trained and skilled in gymnastics.
8 letter words containing nast
9 letter words containing nast
- anastasia — Grand Duchess. 1901–?18, daughter of Tsar Nicholas II, believed to have been executed by the Bolsheviks in 1918, although several women subsequently claimed to be her
- anastasis — the episode in Christian theology in which Jesus is believed to have descended into Hell, often referred to as the 'harrowing of Hell'
- dynasties — Plural form of dynasty.
- ginastera — Alberto [ahl-ber-taw] /ɑlˈbɛr tɔ/ (Show IPA), 1916–83, Argentine composer.
- gymnastic — of or relating to physical exercises that develop and demonstrate strength, balance, and agility, especially such exercises performed mostly on special equipment.
10 letter words containing nast
- anastigmat — a lens or system of lenses designed to be free of astigmatism
- anastomose — to join (two parts of a blood vessel, etc) by anastomosis
- anastrophe — reversal of the usual order of the parts of a sentence; inversion (Ex.: “Came the dawn”)
- chemonasty — the nastic movement of a plant in response to a chemical stimulus
- epinasties — Plural form of epinasty.
11 letter words containing nast
- anastigmats — Plural form of anastigmat.
- anastomosed — Simple past tense and past participle of anastomose.
- anastomoses — Anatomy. communication between blood vessels by means of collateral channels, especially when usual routes are obstructed.
- anastomosis — a natural connection between two tubular structures, such as blood vessels
- anastomotic — Anatomy. communication between blood vessels by means of collateral channels, especially when usual routes are obstructed.
12 letter words containing nast
13 letter words containing nast
15 letter words containing nast
- nonastronomical — not astronomical
On this page, we collect all words with NAST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 95 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains NAST that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.