Words containing naga
4 letter words containing naga
- naga — a member of any of the disparate tribal peoples of Nagaland and bordering areas of Burma.
6 letter words containing naga
- nagana — a disease of horses and other animals, widespread in parts of Africa, caused by the organism Trypanosoma brucei, and transmitted by a variety of tsetse fly.
- nagano — a city on central Honshu, in central Japan.
- nagari — a group of related scripts, including Devanagari, derived from Brahmi and used for the writing of many of the languages of India.
7 letter words containing naga
- bisnaga — a large barrel-shaped cactus found in SW USA and NW Mexico
- biznaga — any of several thorny cactuses of the genera Echinocactus, Ferocactus, and Astrophytum of the southwestern U.S.
- cienaga — a city in N Colombia, on the SE coast of the Caribbean Sea.
- nagapie — any nocturnal primate of the family Galagidae, native to continental Africa
8 letter words containing naga
- fanagalo — a lingua franca based on English, Afrikaans, Xhosa, and Zulu, used especially in the mines of South Africa.
- flanagan — Edward Joseph ("Father Flanagan") 1886–1948, U.S. Roman Catholic priest, born in Ireland: founder of a farm village for wayward boys.
- jamnagar — a city in W Gujarat, in W central India.
- junagadh — a town in India, in Gujarat: noted for its Buddhist caves and temples. Pop: 168 686 (2001)
- nagaland — a state in NE India. 6366 sq. mi. (16,488 sq. km). Capital: Kohima.
9 letter words containing naga
- bhaunagar — a seaport in S Gujarat, in W India.
- bhavnagar — a port in W India, in S Gujarat. Pop: 510 958 (2001)
- managable — Misspelling of manageable.
- nagarjuna — c. 150–c. 250 ad, Indian Buddhist monk, founder of the Madhyamika (Middle Path) school of Mahayana Buddhism: noted for his philosophical writings
- turnagain — an about-turn
10 letter words containing naga
- ahmednagar — a city in W India, in Maharashtra: formerly one of the kingdoms of Deccan. Pop: 307 455 (2001)
- biratnagar — a city in SE Nepal.
- devanagari — a syllabic script in which Sanskrit, Hindi, and other modern languages of India are written
- mcgonagall — William. 1830–?1902, Scottish writer of doggerel, noted for its bathos, repetitive rhymes, poor scansion, and ludicrous effect
- ulhasnagar — a city in W Maharashtra, in W central India, NE of Mumbai.
11 letter words containing naga
- gandhinagar — a region in W India, N of the Narmada River.
12 letter words containing naga
- chandannagar — port in NE India, near Kolkata: formerly a French dependency, it became part of the republic of India in 1950: pop. 120,000
On this page, we collect all words with NAGA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 40 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains NAGA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.