Words containing na
3 letter words containing na
4 letter words containing na
- ana- — up; upwards
- anal — Anal means relating to the anus of a person or animal.
- anam — a former kingdom and French protectorate along the E coast of French Indochina: now part of Vietnam.
- anas — a collection of miscellaneous information about a particular subject, person, place, or thing.
- anax — one of the Gigantes and father of Asterius.
5 letter words containing na
6 letter words containing na
- abnaki — a member of a North American Indian people formerly living in Maine and Quebec
- acinar — of or relating to any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
- adnate — growing closely attached to an adjacent part or organ
- adonai — a name for God
- aegina — an island in the Aegean Sea, in the Saronic Gulf. Area: 85 sq km (33 sq miles)
7 letter words containing na
- abenaki — a member of a group of E Algonquian peoples living mainly in Maine and S Quebec
- actinal — of or denoting the oral part of a radiate animal, such as a jellyfish, sea anemone, or sponge, from which the rays, tentacles, or arms grow
- adonais — Hebrew. a title of reverence for God, serving also as a substitute pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton.
- adrenal — on or near the kidneys
- affinal — joined or connected by marriage
8 letter words containing na
- absonant — inharmonious
- achernar — the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus, visible only in the S hemisphere. Visual magnitude: 0.5; spectral type: B3V; distance: 144 light years
- adenauer — Konrad (ˈkɔnraːt). 1876–1967, German statesman; chancellor of West Germany (1949–63)
- adnation — the adhesion or cohesion of different plants
- adynamia — loss of vital power or strength, esp as the result of illness; weakness or debility
9 letter words containing na
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- acarnania — region on the W coast of ancient Greece
10 letter words containing na
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
11 letter words containing na
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
12 letter words containing na
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
13 letter words containing na
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- actionability — furnishing ground for a lawsuit.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- additionality — (in Britain) the principle that money raised by the National Lottery should only be spent on projects that would not otherwise be funded by government spending
14 letter words containing na
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- alpha-naphthol — either of two isomeric hydroxyl derivatives, C 1 0 H 7 OH, of naphthalene (alpha-naphthol or 1-naphthol and beta-naphthol or 2-naphthol) white or yellowish crystals, with a phenolic odor, that darken on exposure to light: used chiefly in dyes, drugs, perfumes, and insecticides.
- aminophenazone — a crystalline compound used to reduce pain and fever. Formula: C13H17N3O
15 letter words containing na
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anti-naturalism — Literature. a manner or technique of treating subject matter that presents, through volume of detail, a deterministic view of human life and actions. a deterministic theory of writing in which it is held that a writer should adopt an objective view toward the material written about, be free of preconceived ideas as to form and content, and represent with clinical accuracy and frankness the details of life. Compare realism (def 4b). a representation of natural appearances or natural patterns of speech, manner, etc., in a work of fiction. the depiction of the physical environment, especially landscape or the rural environment.
- antinationalist — a person who is opposed to nationalism
- astronavigation — celestial navigation
16 letter words containing na
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-nationalism — spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.
17 letter words containing na
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
18 letter words containing na
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing na
20 letter words containing na
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
24 letter words containing na
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with NA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13594 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains NA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.