Words containing myce
6 letter words containing myce
- mycele — one of many microfibres in cervical mucus through which sperm must pass to reach the uterus
7 letter words containing myce
8 letter words containing myce
- -mycetes — the scientific name of a (specified) class of fungi or slime molds
- mycelial — Of or pertaining to the mycelium.
- mycelium — the mass of hyphae that form the vegetative part of a fungus.
- mycetism — poisoning due to mushrooms.
- mycetoma — a chronic tumorous infection caused by any of various soil-dwelling fungi, usually affecting the foot.
9 letter words containing myce
10 letter words containing myce
- ascomycete — any fungus of the phylum Ascomycota (formerly class Ascomycetes) in which the spores (ascospores) are formed inside a club-shaped cell (ascus). The group includes yeast, penicillium, aspergillus, truffles, and certain mildews
- mycetozoan — myxomycete
- myxomycete — an organism of the phylum Myxomycota (or, in some classifications, the class Myxomycetes), comprising the slime molds.
- zygomycete — any of a wide variety of common fungi constituting the phylum Zygomycota of the kingdom Fungi (or the class Zygomycetes of the kingdom Plantae), in which sexual reproduction is by the formation of zygospores.
11 letter words containing myce
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
- ascomycetes — any fungus of the phylum Ascomycota (or class Ascomycetes), including the molds and truffles, characterized by bearing the sexual spores in a sac (as distinguished from basidiomycete).
- discomycete — any of a group of fungi considered as belonging to the class Ascomycetes of the kingdom Plantae, including cup fungi, morels, and truffles, characterized by a cup-shaped or disk-shaped fruiting body.
- myxomycetes — Plural form of myxomycete.
- phycomycete — any of various fungi that resemble algae, as downy mildew.
12 letter words containing myce
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
- ascomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the Ascomycota.
- blastomycete — any of a genus (Blastomyces) of yeastlike imperfect fungi that cause diseases in people and animals
- mycetomatous — relating to or affected by a mycetoma
- myxomycetous — of or relating to a slime mold.
13 letter words containing myce
- actinomycetes — Plural form of actinomycete.
- basidiomycete — any fungus of the phylum Basidiomycota (formerly class Basidiomycetes), in which the spores are produced in basidia. The group includes boletes, puffballs, smuts, and rusts
- chloromycetin — chloramphenicol
- deuteromycete — any fungus of the class Fungi Imperfecti.
- discomycetous — of or relating to the subclass of fungus Discomycetes
14 letter words containing myce
- actinomycetous — of or relating to the actinomycetes
- basidiomycetes — Mycology. any of a group of fungi constituting the phylum Basidiomycota of the kingdom Fungi (or, in older classification schemes, the class Basidiomycetes of the kingdom Plantae), characterized by bearing the spores on a basidium, including the smuts, rust, mushrooms, and puffballs.
- deuteromycetes — any fungus of the class Fungi Imperfecti.
- pyrenomycetous — of or relating to the former class Pyrenomycetes of fungi
- saccharomycete — a single-celled yeast of the family Saccharomycetaceae, having no mycelium.
15 letter words containing myce
On this page, we collect all words with MYCE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 49 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MYCE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.