Words containing micros
6 letter words containing micros
- micros — Plural form of micro.
9 letter words containing micros
- microserf — (jargon) Wired magazine's term for a Microsoft employee.
- microsite — (Internet) A self-contained page or group of pages meant to supplement a larger website.
- microslop — (company, abuse) A derisive synonym for Microsoft Corporation. It refers to the sloppy, bug-ridden "x.0" versions of MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products.
- microsoft — Microsoft Corporation
- microsome — a small inclusion, consisting of ribosomes and fragments of the endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria, in the cytoplasm of a cell.
10 letter words containing micros
- microscale — A very small or microscopic scale.
- microscope — an optical instrument having a magnifying lens or a combination of lenses for inspecting objects too small to be seen or too small to be seen distinctly and in detail by the unaided eye.
- microscopy — the use of the microscope.
- microseism — a feeble, recurrent vibration of the ground recorded by seismographs and believed to be due to an earthquake or a storm at sea.
- microsized — Greatly reduced in size.
11 letter words containing micros
- microscopes — Plural form of microscope.
- microscopic — so small as to be invisible or indistinct without the use of the microscope: microscopic organisms. Compare macroscopic.
- microsecond — a unit of time equal to one millionth of a second. Symbol: μsec.
- microseisms — Plural form of microseism.
- microsensor — a miniature electronic device used to detect changes in the environment.
12 letter words containing micros
- microscopics — Any behaviour or characteristic observable at a microscopic scale.
- microscopies — Plural form of microscopy.
- microscopist — An expert at microscopy.
- microscopium — a faint constellation in the S hemisphere lying near Sagittarius and Capricornus
- microseconds — Plural form of microsecond.
13 letter words containing micros
14 letter words containing micros
15 letter words containing micros
- microscopically — so small as to be invisible or indistinct without the use of the microscope: microscopic organisms. Compare macroscopic.
- microseismicity — The state of being microseismic.
- microsporangium — a sporangium containing microspores.
- microsporocytes — Plural form of microsporocyte.
- microsporophyll — a leaflike organ bearing microsporangia.
16 letter words containing micros
- microsporophylls — Plural form of microsporophyll.
- microstethoscope — a stethoscope containing an apparatus that greatly amplifies the sounds heard.
- stereomicroscope — stereoscopic microscope.
- ultramicroscopic — an instrument that uses scattering phenomena to detect the position of objects too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.
17 letter words containing micros
- spectromicroscope — a microscope with an attached spectroscope.
22 letter words containing micros
45 letter words containing micros
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with MICROS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 132 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MICROS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.