Words containing mic
3 letter words containing mic
- mic — Many Integrated Core Architecture
4 letter words containing mic
- amic — of or relating to an amide or amine.
- emic — Relating to or denoting an approach to the study or description of a particular language or culture in terms of its internal elements and their functioning rather than in terms of any existing external scheme.
- mic. — A mic. is the same as a microphone.
- mica — any member of a group of minerals, hydrous silicates of aluminum with other bases, chiefly potassium, magnesium, iron, and lithium, that separate readily into thin, tough, often transparent, and usually elastic laminae; isinglass.
- mice — Multimedia Integrated Conferencing for European Researchers
5 letter words containing mic
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- amice — a rectangular piece of white linen worn by priests around the neck and shoulders under the alb or, formerly, on the head
- amici — An impartial adviser, often voluntary, to a court of law in a particular case.
- comic — If you describe something as comic, you mean that it makes you laugh, and is often intended to make you laugh.
- demic — characteristic of or pertaining to a people or population
6 letter words containing mic
7 letter words containing mic
8 letter words containing mic
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- achromic — colourless
- acidemic — Alternative form of acidaemic.
- adynamic — Not dynamic; without strength or vigor.
9 letter words containing mic
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- acidaemic — Pertaining to, or afflicted with, acidaemia.
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- aeronomic — of or relating to the study of the upper atmosphere
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
10 letter words containing mic
- academical — academic.
- acromicria — abnormal smallness of the head and extremities.
- agronomics — the branch of economics dealing with the distribution, management, and productivity of land
- alchemical — Alchemical means relating to the science of alchemy.
- anatomical — Anatomical means relating to the structure of the bodies of people and animals.
11 letter words containing mic
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
- acrodynamic — Lb linguistics acrokinetic.
12 letter words containing mic
13 letter words containing mic
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
- aerodynamical — relating to aerodynamics
- agro-economic — of or relating to a nation's agricultural economy, the financial problems of farmers as a group, etc.: mounting pressures on the agro-economic system.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- agronomically — in an agronomic manner
14 letter words containing mic
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- alexipharmical — Alternative form of alexipharmic.
- allelochemical — A chemical produced by a living organism, exerting a detrimental physiological effect on the individuals of another species when released into the environment.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- antidromically — in an antidromic manner
15 letter words containing mic
- academicianship — A membership in a national academy of arts or sciences.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allelochemicals — Plural form of allelochemical.
16 letter words containing mic
- micro-microfarad — picofarad. Symbol: μμF.
- microcirculation — the movement of blood through the arterioles, capillaries, and venules.
- microclimatology — the study of a microclimate.
- microconstituent — a microscopically small constituent of a metal or alloy.
- microcrystalline — minutely crystalline; composed of microscopic crystals.
17 letter words containing mic
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
- electrochemically — In an electrochemical manner.
- microconstituents — a microscopically small constituent of a metal or alloy.
- microdensitometer — a densitometer for measuring the density of minute areas of photographic negatives.
18 letter words containing mic
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- magnetogasdynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- microencapsulation — the process of enclosing chemical substances in microcapsules.
- micrometer-caliper — any of various devices for measuring minute distances, angles, etc., as in connection with a telescope or microscope.
- micropalaeontology — the branch of palaeontology concerned with the study of microscopic fossils
19 letter words containing mic
20 letter words containing mic
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
- microminiaturization — extreme miniaturization, especially of electronic equipment, with extensive use of integrated circuits.
21 letter words containing mic
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
22 letter words containing mic
23 letter words containing mic
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
26 letter words containing mic
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
45 letter words containing mic
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with MIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2052 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.