Words containing mass
4 letter words containing mass
- mass — the celebration of the Eucharist. Compare High Mass, Low Mass.
5 letter words containing mass
6 letter words containing mass
- admass — the part of society that is easily influenced by the mass media and advertising
- camass — any of several North American plants of the liliaceous genus Camassia, esp C. quamash, which has a cluster of blue or white flowers and a sweet edible bulb
- lemass — Seán Francis [shawn] /ʃɔn/ (Show IPA), 1899–1971, prime minister of Ireland 1959–66.
- mass's — the celebration of the Eucharist. Compare High Mass, Low Mass.
- massed — a body of coherent matter, usually of indefinite shape and often of considerable size: a mass of dough.
7 letter words containing mass
- amassed — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
- amasser — One who amasses.
- amasses — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of amass.
- biomass — the total number of living organisms in a given area, expressed in terms of living or dry weight per unit area
- eggmass — the intelligentsia
8 letter words containing mass
- amassing — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
- camassia — Any of the genus Camassia of flowering plants, the camases.
- damassin — a patterned damask usually with a floral design
- landmass — a part of the continental crust above sea level having a distinct identity, as a continent or large island.
- limassol — a seaport in S Cyprus: Phoenician ruins.
9 letter words containing mass
- amassable — of a nature that can be amassed
- amassment — the act of amassing
- biomasses — Ecology. the amount of living matter in a given habitat, expressed either as the weight of organisms per unit area or as the volume of organisms per unit volume of habitat.
- demassify — to cause (society or a social system) to become less uniform or centralized; diversify or decentralize: to demassify the federal government.
- land-mass — a part of the continental crust above sea level having a distinct identity, as a continent or large island.
10 letter words containing mass
- groundmass — the crystalline, granular, or glassy base or matrix of a porphyritic or other igneous rock, in which the more prominent crystals are embedded.
- landmasses — Plural form of landmass.
- massacring — Present participle of massacre.
- massapequa — a town on SW Long Island, in SE New York.
- massasauga — a small rattlesnake, Sistrurus catenatus, ranging from the Great Lakes to the Mexican border.
11 letter words containing mass
- christmassy — Something that is Christmassy is typical of or suitable for Christmas.
- mass-energy — mass and energy considered as equivalent and interconvertible, according to the theory of relativity
- mass-market — (of products) produced and distributed in large quantities and intended to appeal to the widest range of consumers.
- massachuset — a member of an extinct tribe of North American Indians of eastern Massachusetts.
- massasaugas — Plural form of massasauga.
12 letter words containing mass
- mass-produce — to produce or manufacture (goods) in large quantities, especially by machinery.
- massachusett — a member of an extinct tribe of North American Indians of eastern Massachusetts.
- massaranduba — any of various evergreen trees of the genus Manilkara of the family Sapotaceae that are native to the tropics
- massotherapy — treatment by massage.
- supermassive — (of a black hole or star) having a mass in the range of millions or billions of times that of the sun
13 letter words containing mass
15 letter words containing mass
On this page, we collect all words with MASS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 228 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MASS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.