Words containing mas
4 letter words containing mas
- -mas — indicating a Christian festival
- amas — a Japanese diver, usually a woman, who tends underwater oyster beds used in the cultivation of pearls.
- emas — Edinburgh Multi Access System
- hmas — His (or Her) Majesty's Australian Ship
- masa — flour or dough made of dried, ground corn, used especially for tortillas.
5 letter words containing mas
- amasa — the commander of Absalom's army and later of David's army. II Sam. 17:25; 19:13.
- amass — If you amass something such as money or information, you gradually get a lot of it.
- bmasf — Basic Module Algebra Specification Language? "Design of a Specification Language by Abstract Syntax Engineering", J.C.M. Baeten et al, in LNCS 490, pp.363-394.
- camas — any of several plants of the genus Camassia, of the lily family, especially C. quamash, of western North America, having long clusters of blue to white flowers and edible bulbs.
- comas — Plural form of coma.
6 letter words containing mas
7 letter words containing mas
8 letter words containing mas
- abomasal — of or relating to the abomasum
- abomasum — the fourth and last compartment of the stomach of ruminants, which receives and digests food from the psalterium and passes it on to the small intestine
- abomasus — abomasum.
- adenomas — Plural form of adenoma.
- amassing — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
9 letter words containing mas
10 letter words containing mas
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- amphidamas — a son of Aleus who, with his brother Cepheus, joined the Argonauts.
- anti-mason — a member of the Anti-Masonic party or a supporter of its principles.
- antimasque — a comic or grotesque dance, presented between the acts of a masque
- bandmaster — the conductor of a band
11 letter words containing mas
- aldermaston — a village in S England, in West Berkshire unitary authority, Berkshire, SW of Reading: site of the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment and starting point of the Aldermaston marches (1958–63), organized by the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Pop: 927 (2001)
- antimasques — Plural form of antimasque.
- antonomasia — the substitution of a title or epithet for a proper name, such as his highness
- bandmasters — Plural form of bandmaster.
- banjarmasin — a port in Indonesia, in SW Borneo. Pop: 527 415 (2000)
12 letter words containing mas
13 letter words containing mas
- angiosarcomas — Plural form of angiosarcoma.
- baggagemaster — a person employed, especially by a railroad, bus company, or steamship line, to take charge of passengers' baggage.
- christmastide — the festival season from Christmas to after New Year's Day.
- christmastime — the Christmas season, traditionally from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day or to Epiphany (Jan. 6)
- concertmaster — The concertmaster of an orchestra is the most senior violin player, who acts as a deputy to the conductor.
14 letter words containing mas
15 letter words containing mas
- adenocarcinomas — Plural form of adenocarcinoma.
- angiomyolipomas — Plural form of angiomyolipoma.
- carcinosarcomas — Plural form of carcinosarcoma.
- chondrosarcomas — Plural form of chondrosarcoma.
- demassification — to cause (society or a social system) to become less uniform or centralized; diversify or decentralize: to demassify the federal government.
16 letter words containing mas
18 letter words containing mas
- the-master-builder — a play (1892) by Ibsen.
19 letter words containing mas
On this page, we collect all words with MAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1160 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MAS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.