Words containing mani
5 letter words containing mani
6 letter words containing mani
- -mania — indicating extreme desire or pleasure of a specified kind or an abnormal excitement aroused by something
- armani — Giorgio. born 1936, Italian fashion designer, noted for his restrained classical style
- maniac — Mathematical Analyzer, Numerical Integrator and Computer
- manias — Plural form of mania.
- manies — constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.
7 letter words containing mani
- -maniac — a person affected by a (specified) mania
- amanita — any of various saprotrophic agaricaceous fungi constituting the genus Amanita, having white gills and a broken membranous ring (volva) around the stalk. The genus includes several highly poisonous species, such as death cap, destroying angel, and fly agaric
- amanite — a member of the Amana Church Society.
- maniack — Obsolete form of maniac.
- maniacs — Plural form of maniac.
8 letter words containing mani
9 letter words containing mani
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- antimanic — preventing, curing, or palliating the symptoms of mania.
- asbomania — the perceived indiscriminate and excessive use by the authorities of anti-social behaviour orders in dealing with people causing a nuisance to their fellow citizens
- dinomania — a strong interest in or enthusiasm for dinosaurs
- egomaniac — A person obsessed with their own (supposed) importance.
10 letter words containing mani
- aldermanic — a member of a municipal legislative body, especially of a municipal council.
- anglomania — excessive respect for English customs, etc
- anthomania — an intense fondness for flowers
- aquamanile — a medieval water vessel
- brahmanism — the religious and social system of orthodox Hinduism, characterized by diversified pantheism, the caste system, and the sacrifices and family ceremonies of Hindu tradition
11 letter words containing mani
12 letter words containing mani
13 letter words containing mani
- anti-humanist — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
- anti-humanity — all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.
- cleptomaniacs — kleptomania.
- dipsomaniacal — Pertaining to or suffering from dipsomania.
- egomaniacally — In an egomaniacal manner.
14 letter words containing mani
15 letter words containing mani
16 letter words containing mani
17 letter words containing mani
- anti-humanitarian — having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people.
- micromanipulation — the technique of performing mechanical operations under high magnification through the use of specialized tools.
- micromanipulators — Plural form of micromanipulator.
- pre-manifestation — an act of manifesting.
- pseudo-humanistic — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
18 letter words containing mani
- self-manifestation — an act of manifesting.
On this page, we collect all words with MANI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 422 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MANI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.