Words containing made
4 letter words containing made
- made — simple past tense and past participle of make1 .
5 letter words containing made
- -made — -made combines with words such as 'factory' to make adjectives that indicate that something has been made or produced in a particular place or in a particular way.
6 letter words containing made
- madefy — (rare) To make wet or moist.
- madera — a city in central California.
- madero — Francisco Indalecio [frahn-sees-kaw een-dah-le-syaw] /frɑnˈsis kɔ ˌin dɑˈlɛ syɔ/ (Show IPA), 1873–1913, Mexican revolutionary and political leader: president 1911–13.
- nomade — Archaic form of nomad.
- pomade — a scented ointment, especially one used for the scalp or for dressing the hair.
7 letter words containing made
- almaden — a town in S Spain: rich cinnabar mines, worked since Roman times. Pop: 6659 (2003 est)
- chamade — (formerly) a signal by drum or trumpet inviting an enemy to a parley
- dolmade — A dolma.
- made-up — concocted; falsely fabricated or invented: a made-up story.
- madeira — a group of eight islands off the NW coast of Africa, part of Portugal. 308 sq. mi. (798 sq. km). Capital: Funchal.
8 letter words containing made
- dolmades — Plural form of dolmade.
- handmade — made by hand, rather than by machine: the luxury of handmade shoes.
- homemade — made or prepared at home, locally, or by the maker's own efforts: The restaurant's pastry is homemade. Breakfast at the farmhouse always meant homemade preserves.
- madefied — Simple past tense and past participle of madefy.
- madelene — a female given name, form of Magdalene.
9 letter words containing made
- hand-made — made by hand, rather than by machine: the luxury of handmade shoes.
- home-made — made or prepared at home, locally, or by the maker's own efforts: The restaurant's pastry is homemade. Breakfast at the farmhouse always meant homemade preserves.
- madeleine — a small shell-shaped cake made of flour, eggs, sugar, and butter and baked in a mold.
- readymade — readymade.
- self-made — having succeeded in life unaided: He is a self-made man.
10 letter words containing made
- bench-made — (of articles made of leather, wood, etc.) individually produced and finished, as on a carpenter's bench; custom-made.
- judge-made — established by a court, as by an application or interpretation of a law that is allegedly contrary to the intentions of the enacting body or by a decision that does not rest on legislation.
- madeleines — Plural form of madeleine.
- permadeath — (in a game, often a video game) the permanent death of a defeated character, after which the player of the game cannot continue with the same character.
- ready-made — made in advance for sale to any purchaser, rather than to order: a ready-made coat.
11 letter words containing made
12 letter words containing made
- machine-made — made or constructed by machine
- mademoiselle — (often initial capital letter) a French title of respect equivalent to “Miss”, used in speaking to or of a girl or unmarried woman: Mademoiselle Lafitte. Abbreviation: Mlle.
- maderization — the process whereby wine is heated and oxidized, resulting in a darker colour and an altered taste
13 letter words containing made
- made-to-order — made in accordance with an individual's specifications or requirements: a made-to-order suit. Compare ready-to-wear.
14 letter words containing made
- precision-made — made to precise specifications
15 letter words containing made
- made-to-measure — (of a garment, shoes, etc.) made in accordance with a specific individual's measurements.
19 letter words containing made
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
On this page, we collect all words with MADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 78 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.