Words containing machin
7 letter words containing machin
- machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
8 letter words containing machin
9 letter words containing machin
- machinate — Engage in plots and intrigues; scheme.
- machinery — an assemblage of machines or mechanical apparatuses: the machinery of a factory.
- machinima — the process of making real-time animated films by utilizing the 3D graphics technology of computer games.
- machining — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
- machinist — a person who operates machinery, especially a skilled operator of machine tools.
10 letter words containing machin
- machinable — (of a material) capable of being cut or shaped with machine tools. Compare free-machining.
- machinated — Simple past tense and past participle of machinate.
- machinates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of machinate.
- machinator — One who machinates, or forms a scheme with evil designs; a plotter or artful schemer.
- machinegun — Alternative spelling of machine gun.
11 letter words containing machin
12 letter words containing machin
- machinations — an act or instance of machinating.
- machine-made — made or constructed by machine
- machine-word — a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black·bird· from black· bird·. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- photomachine — a machine that prints copies of digital photographs
13 letter words containing machin
14 letter words containing machin
15 letter words containing machin
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- complex-machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
16 letter words containing machin
- machine-readable — of or relating to data encoded on an appropriate medium and in a form suitable for processing by computer.
On this page, we collect all words with MACHIN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 202 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MACHIN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.