9-letter words containing mab
- alarmable — able or prone to be alarmed or disturbed
- assumable — capable of being assumed, as an office or an obligation: Assumable mortgages are hard to find these days.
- assumably — in a presumable manner
- cetuximab — a monoclonal antibody used to treat cancer
- claimable — Able to be claimed.
- crammable — able to be crammed or stuffed full
- estimable — Worthy of great respect.
- estimably — In an estimable manner; deserving of esteem.
- flammable — easily set on fire; combustible; inflammable.
- islamabad — Islamic Republic of, a republic in S Asia, between India and Afghanistan: formerly part of British India; known as West Pakistan from 1947–71 to distinguish it from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). 310,403 sq. mi. (803,881 sq. km). Capital: Islamabad.
- permabear — an investor who consistently acts in the expectation that the value of stocks and shares will fall
- permabull — an investor who consistently acts in the expectation that the value of stocks and shares will rise
- queen mab — Irish and English Folklore. a mischievous, tantalizing fairy who governs and produces people's dreams.
- rituximab — a monoclonal antibody used to treat non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- unnamable — nameable.
- untamable — able to be tamed.
- untamably — in an untamable manner; in such a way as to be untamable
On this page, we collect all 9-letter words with MAB. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 9-letter word that contains MAB to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.