Words containing mab
4 letter words containing mab
- mabe — a type of spherical pearl often used in jewellery
5 letter words containing mab
6 letter words containing mab
7 letter words containing mab
- amabile — sweet or lovely
- cimabue — Giovanni (dʒoˈvanni). ?1240–?1302, Italian painter of the Florentine school, who anticipated the movement, led by Giotto, away from the Byzantine tradition in art towards a greater naturalism
- namable — capable of or susceptible to being named or identified; identifiable.
- tamable — able to be tamed.
8 letter words containing mab
- amabelle — a female given name.
- blamable — that deserves blame; culpable
- dimmable — Able to be dimmed; able to have illumination decreased in brightness.
- farmable — a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- filmable — noting or pertaining to a story or to a literary work readily adaptable to motion picture form.
9 letter words containing mab
10 letter words containing mab
- affirmable — having the ability to be verified or confirmed
- consumable — Consumable goods are items which are intended to be bought, used, and then replaced.
- customable — subject to customs
- deformable — to mar the natural form or shape of; put out of shape; disfigure: In cases where the drug was taken during pregnancy, its effects deformed the infants.
- esteemable — Worthy of esteem; estimable.
11 letter words containing mab
12 letter words containing mab
- assumability — a mortgage loan or a feature of such that allows the buyer of a property to assume or take on the existing mortgage from the property seller
- blamableness — the state of being blamable
- dermabrasion — a procedure in cosmetic surgery in which rough facial skin is removed by scrubbing
- diagrammable — able to be diagrammed or representable by a diagram
- flammability — easily set on fire; combustible; inflammable.
13 letter words containing mab
- consumability — able or meant to be consumed, as by eating, drinking, or using: consumable goods.
- deformability — Deformability is the degree to which applying a force can make a particle or solid change shape.
- estimableness — The quality of deserving esteem or regard.
- inconformable — Obsolete form of unconformable.
- irreclaimable — incapable of being reclaimed or rehabilitated: an irreclaimable swamp; irreclaimable offenders.
14 letter words containing mab
- confirmability — the quality of being confirmable
- conformability — Conformableness.
- disconformable — of or relating to a disconformity.
- inflammability — capable of being set on fire; combustible; flammable.
- non-consumable — able or meant to be consumed, as by eating, drinking, or using: consumable goods.
15 letter words containing mab
16 letter words containing mab
- unconfirmability — to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, or genuineness of; corroborate; verify: This report confirms my suspicions.
17 letter words containing mab
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
On this page, we collect all words with MAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 154 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.