Words containing log
4 letter words containing log
- blog — a journal or diary written for public viewing on a website and consisting typically of personal reflections, commentary on current events, etc. arranged chronologically
- clog — When something clogs a hole or place, it blocks it so that nothing can pass through.
- flog — to beat with a whip, stick, etc., especially as punishment; whip; scourge.
- loge — (in a theater) the front section of the lowest balcony, separated from the back section by an aisle or railing or both.
- logi — a man, a personification of fire, who defeated Loki in an eating contest.
5 letter words containing log
- alogi — a group of Christians in the 2nd century a.d. who rejected the doctrine of the Logos.
- colog — cologarithm
- glogg — a hot wine punch containing brandy or aquavit and traditionally flavored with almonds, raisins, cloves, and cinnamon.
- logan — John or James (Tah-gah-jute) c1725–80, leader of the Cayuga tribe.
- loges — (in a theater) the front section of the lowest balcony, separated from the back section by an aisle or railing or both.
6 letter words containing log
- alogia — the inability to speak
- analog — Analog technology involves measuring, storing, or recording an infinitely variable amount of information by using physical quantities such as voltage.
- cloggy — thick and sticky; causing clogging
- dialog — dialogue
- isolog — one of two or more isologous compounds.
7 letter words containing log
- analogy — If you make or draw an analogy between two things, you show that they are similar in some way.
- antilog — antilogarithm
- apology — An apology is something that you say or write in order to tell someone that you are sorry that you have hurt them or caused trouble for them.
- backlog — A backlog is a number of things which have not yet been done but which need to be done.
- biology — Biology is the science which is concerned with the study of living things.
8 letter words containing log
9 letter words containing log
- acarology — the study of mites and ticks
- adenology — the branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands.
- aetiology — the philosophy or study of causation
- agriology — the study of primitive peoples
- allogenic — Geology. (of a constituent of a rock) formed elsewhere than in the rock where it is found. Compare authigenic.
10 letter words containing log
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
- agnoiology — the theory of ignorance
- air-logged — (of a pump or system of piping) hindered in its functioning by an air lock; air-bound.
- algologist — the branch of botany dealing with algae.
- allogamous — cross-fertilization in plants (opposed to autogamy).
11 letter words containing log
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- agrobiology — the science of plant growth and nutrition in relation to agriculture
- agrostology — the branch of botany concerned with the study of grasses
12 letter words containing log
- aetiological — of or relating to aetiology
- amelogenesis — the production of enamel by ameloblasts
- anthological — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
- anthologized — to compile an anthology.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
13 letter words containing log
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- ankyloglossia — tongue-tie.
- anthropologic — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- antilogarithm — a number whose logarithm to a given base is a given number
14 letter words containing log
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
- antiphlogistic — of or relating to the prevention or alleviation of inflammation
15 letter words containing log
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- biopsychologist — a field of psychology that deals with the effects of biological factors on behavior.
16 letter words containing log
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- biometeorologist — the scientific study of the effects of natural or artificial atmospheric conditions, as temperature and humidity, on living organisms.
17 letter words containing log
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- clinicopathologic — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- cryptoclimatology — See under microclimatology.
- cytotechnologists — the study of human cells to detect signs of cancer or other abnormalities.
18 letter words containing log
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
- histomorphological — histology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
19 letter words containing log
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- echoencephalography — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
- otorhinolaryngology — otolaryngology.
- paleoanthropologist — the study of the origins and predecessors of the present human species, using fossils and other remains.
- pneumoencephalogram — an encephalogram made after the replacement of the cerebrospinal fluid by air or gas, rarely used since the development of the CAT scanner.
20 letter words containing log
21 letter words containing log
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing log
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
23 letter words containing log
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
26 letter words containing log
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing log
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with LOG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2703 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LOG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.