Words containing lived
5 letter words containing lived
- lived — having life, a life, or lives, as specified (usually used in combination): a many-lived cat.
6 letter words containing lived
7 letter words containing lived
- relived — to experience again, as an emotion.
8 letter words containing lived
- cliveden — a mansion in Buckinghamshire, on the N bank of the Thames near Maidenhead: formerly the home of Nancy Astor and the scene of gatherings of politicians and others (known as the Cliveden Set); now a hotel
- lived-in — to have life, as an organism; be alive; be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
- outlived — Simple past tense and past participle of outlive.
10 letter words containing lived
- long-lived — having a long life, existence, or duration: a long-lived man; long-lived fame.
11 letter words containing lived
- short-lived — living or lasting only a little while.
On this page, we collect all words with LIVED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LIVED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.