Words containing lith
5 letter words containing lith
6 letter words containing lith
- bilith — a prehistoric structure consisting of a horizontal stone slab supported by an upright stone.
- blithe — You use blithe to indicate that something is done casually, without serious or careful thought.
- eolith — A roughly chipped flint found in Tertiary strata, originally thought to be an early artifact but probably of natural origin.
- lilith — Semitic Mythology. a female demon dwelling in deserted places and attacking children.
- lithal — (informal, inorganic compound) lithium aluminium hydride;.
7 letter words containing lith
8 letter words containing lith
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- blithely — joyous, merry, or happy in disposition; glad; cheerful: Everyone loved her for her blithe spirit.
- clithral — (of a classical temple) roofed over.
- eolithic — denoting, relating to, or characteristic of the early part of the Stone Age, characterized by the use of crude stone tools
9 letter words containing lith
- acroliths — Plural form of acrolith.
- batholith — a very large irregular-shaped mass of igneous rock, esp granite, formed from an intrusion of magma at great depth, esp one exposed after erosion of less resistant overlying rocks
- blitheful — joyous, merry, or happy in disposition; glad; cheerful: Everyone loved her for her blithe spirit.
- cholelith — a stone formed in the gall bladder by the accumulation of bile constituents
- chololith — cholelith.
10 letter words containing lith
- antilithic — preventing the formation or development of calculi, as of the urinary tract
- batholiths — Plural form of batholith.
- blitheness — joyous, merry, or happy in disposition; glad; cheerful: Everyone loved her for her blithe spirit.
- blithering — talking foolishly; jabbering
- blithesome — cheery; merry
11 letter words containing lith
- aeneolithic — Chalcolithic.
- batholithic — Containing or relating to batholith.
- cystolithic — a mass of calcium carbonate on the cellulose wall.
- gastroliths — Plural form of gastrolith.
- granolithic — (of concrete) containing fine granite chippings or crushed granite, used to render floors and surfaces.
12 letter words containing lith
- chalcolithic — of or relating to a period characterized by the use of both stone and bronze implements
- lithogenesis — (geology) The formation of sedimentary rock.
- lithographed — Simple past tense and past participle of lithograph.
- lithographer — a person who works at lithography.
- lithographic — Of, relating to, or produced by lithography.
13 letter words containing lith
- aerolithology — the science of aerolites
- callithumpian — relating to or resembling a callithump
- lithesomeness — the quality of being flexible and supple
- lithification — the process or processes by which unconsolidated materials are converted into coherent solid rock, as by compaction or cementation.
- lithoglyptics — The art of cutting and engraving gems.
14 letter words containing lith
- astrolithology — The science of aerolites.
- cholelithiases — the presence of gallstones.
- cholelithiasis — the occurrence or development of gallstones in the gall bladder
- cystolithiasis — a medical condition caused by the formation of a calculus in the bladder
- lithochromatic — relating to or produced by painting on stone
15 letter words containing lith
- autolithography — a lithographic technique by which the artist draws or traces with a brush and pen directly on a stone or plate.
- chemolithotroph — Chemoautotroph.
- lithochromatics — the art or process of painting in oil on stone and taking impressions from the result
- nephrolithiasis — (pathology) presence of calculi in kidneys.
- nephrolithotomy — incision or opening of a kidney pelvis for removal of a calculus.
16 letter words containing lith
17 letter words containing lith
- chromolithographs — Plural form of chromolithograph.
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
- lithostratigraphy — the study or character of stratified rocks based solely on their physical and petrographic features.
- stereolithography — a process for creating three-dimensional objects using a computer-controlled laser to build up the required structure, layer by layer, from a liquid photopolymer that solidifies.
18 letter words containing lith
19 letter words containing lith
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
- choledocholithiasis — The presence of gallstones in the common bile duct.
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
20 letter words containing lith
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
On this page, we collect all words with LITH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 260 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LITH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.