Words containing leath
7 letter words containing leath
- leather — the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
8 letter words containing leath
9 letter words containing leath
- leathered — Simple past tense and past participle of leather.
10 letter words containing leath
- leathering — Present participle of leather.
- leatherman — A member of a homosexual male subculture that grew out of male-only motorcycle clubs formed by homosexual veterans returning from World War II, stressing masculinity in contradiction to androgynous and effeminate gay stereotypes, characterized by a fetish for leather gear and wear, a sense of hierarchy, and a fraternal, militaristic code of protocol and behavior, often involving BDSM practices.
- leathersex — The sexual practices associated with leathermen.
11 letter words containing leath
- aqualeather — a very strong type of leather made from the skin of the Nile perch (Lates niloticus)
- leatherback — a sea turtle, Dermochelys coriacea, having the shell embedded in a leathery skin, reaching a length of more than 7 feet (2.1 meter) and a weight of more than 1000 pounds (450 kg): the largest living sea turtle; an endangered species.
- leatherette — a material constructed of paper or cloth and finished to simulate the grain, color, and texture of leather.
- leatherfish — a filefish.
- leatherhead — any of various Australasian honeyeaters, especially of the genus Philemon.
12 letter words containing leath
13 letter words containing leath
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
14 letter words containing leath
- leather-lunged — speaking or capable of speaking in a loud, resonant voice, especially for prolonged periods: The leather-lunged senator carried on the filibuster for 18 hours.
- leatherjackets — Plural form of leatherjacket.
- pebble-leather — a small, rounded stone, especially one worn smooth by the action of water.
16 letter words containing leath
- hell-for-leather — characterized by reckless determination or breakneck speed: The sheriff led the posse in a hell-for-leather chase.
On this page, we collect all words with LEATH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 65 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LEATH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.