Words containing lato
5 letter words containing lato
6 letter words containing lato
- gelato — a rich ice cream, made with eggs and usually containing a relatively low percentage of butterfat.
- latona — the goddess Leto as identified in Roman mythology.
- latour — Georges de [zhawrzh duh] /ʒɔrʒ də/ (Show IPA), 1593–1652, French painter.
- platon — Distributed language based on asynchronous message passing.
7 letter words containing lato
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- balaton — Lakelake in W Hungary: largest lake in central Europe: c. 230 sq mi (596 sq km)
- delator — An accuser; an informer.
- dilator — Anatomy. a muscle that dilates some cavity of the body.
- isolato — a person who is spiritually isolated from or out of sympathy with his or her times or society.
8 letter words containing lato
- ablators — Plural form of ablator.
- adulator — to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.
- chelator — an organic chemical that bonds with metal ions and produces a chelate compound
- ciclaton — an expensive cloth used in medieval times
- collator — a person or machine that collates texts or manuscripts
9 letter words containing lato
- adulatory — If someone makes an adulatory comment about someone, they praise them and show their admiration of them.
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
- ambulator — a person who walks
- chelators — Plural form of chelator.
- collators — Plural form of collator.
10 letter words containing lato
- aflatoxins — Plural form of aflatoxin.
- ambulatory — of, relating to, or designed for walking
- bardolator — (usually, pejorative) One who loves or worships the works of William Shakespeare.
- calculator — A calculator is a small electronic device that you use for making mathematical calculations.
- circulator — a person who moves from place to place.
11 letter words containing lato
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- annihilator — a person or thing that annihilates.
- anovulatory — not associated with, not caused by, or not exhibiting ovulation.
- articulator — a person or thing that articulates
- assimilator — to take in and incorporate as one's own; absorb: He assimilated many new experiences on his European trip.
12 letter words containing lato
13 letter words containing lato
- confabulatory — the act of confabulating; conversation; discussion.
- constellatory — Astronomy. any of various groups of stars to which definite names have been given, as Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Boötes, Cancer, Orion. the section of the heavens occupied by such a group.
- contemplators — Plural form of contemplator.
- costimulatory — Of or pertaining to co-stimulation.
- defibrillator — A defibrillator is a machine that starts the heart beating normally again after a heart attack, by giving it an electric shock.
14 letter words containing lato
- antiregulatory — opposed to regulation
- autocorrelator — (electronics) A device that modifies a signal with a delayed copy of itself in order to detect any periodic signal hidden in the noise.
- bronchodilator — any drug or other agent that causes dilation of the bronchial tubes by relaxing bronchial muscle: used, esp in the form of aerosol sprays, for the relief of asthma
- congratulatory — A congratulatory message expresses congratulations.
- constabulatory — (obsolete) A constabulary.
15 letter words containing lato
- immunomodulator — a substance that affects the functioning of the immune system
- interjaculatory — expressed by interjaculating
- palato-alveolar — articulated with the blade or tip of the tongue approaching or touching the alveolar ridge and the main body of the tongue near the hard palate; having a primary alveolar articulation and a secondary palatal articulation.
- poststimulatory — following stimulation
- self-regulatory — Self-regulatory systems, organizations, or activities are controlled by the people involved in them, rather than by outside organizations or rules.
16 letter words containing lato
- hyperaccumulator — a plant that absorbs toxins, such as heavy metals, to a greater concentration than that in the soil in which it is growing
- immunomodulatory — (medical) Having the ability to alter or regulate immune functions.
- immunoregulatory — Of or pertaining to immunoregulation.
- micromanipulator — A device, used for micromanipulation, consisting of microscopic needles and instruments viewed through a microscope.
17 letter words containing lato
- micromanipulators — Plural form of micromanipulator.
19 letter words containing lato
On this page, we collect all words with LATO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 291 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LATO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.