Words containing lal
4 letter words containing lal
- lala — a title or form of address, equivalent to Mr, used in India
- lall — to make imperfect l- or r- sounds, or both, often by substituting a w- like sound for r or l or a y- like sound for l.
- lalo — (Victor Antoine) Edouard [veek-tawr ahn-twan ey-dwar] /vikˈtɔr ɑ̃ˈtwan eɪˈdwar/ (Show IPA), 1832–92, French composer.
- lalr — Look Ahead Left-to-right parse, Rightmost-derivation
5 letter words containing lal
- alala — a dull, brownish-tinged crow that occurs only in Hawaii.
- halal — (of an animal or its meat) slaughtered or prepared in the manner prescribed by Islamic law.
- hilal — Of or pertaining to a hilum.
- molal — noting or pertaining to a solution containing one mole of solute per kilogram of solvent.
- salal — an evergreen shrub, Gaultheria shallon, of the heath family, native to the western coast of North America, having leathery, oblong leaves and clusters of pink or white flowers and purplish-black fruit.
6 letter words containing lal
- -lalia — indicating a speech defect or abnormality
- alalia — a complete inability to speak; mutism
- calalu — the edible leaves of various plants, used as greens or in making thick soups
- fallal — a bit of finery; a showy article of dress.
- halala — a bronze coin and monetary unit of Saudi Arabia, the 100th part of a riyal.
7 letter words containing lal
8 letter words containing lal
- callaloo — the leaves of the taro, or, sometimes, other plants, cooked and eaten as a vegetable
- doolally — Temporarily deranged or feebleminded.
- dyslalia — an inability to speak due to a defect of the organs of speech.
- lalitpur — a city in E central Nepal, near Kathmandu.
- lallygag — to spend time idly; loaf.
9 letter words containing lal
- alalagmos — a war-cry used by the ancient Greeks, said to have been invented by Pan
- balalaika — a plucked musical instrument, usually having a triangular body and three strings: used chiefly for Russian folk music
- callaloos — Plural form of callaloo.
- echolalia — Psychiatry. the uncontrollable and immediate repetition of words spoken by another person.
- echolalic — (clinical psychology) Of or pertaining to echolalia.
10 letter words containing lal
11 letter words containing lal
- cephalalgia — headache (def 1).
- cephalalgic — relating to or affected by headache
- citronellal — a colourless slightly water-soluble liquid with a lemon-like odour, a terpene aldehyde found esp in citronella and certain eucalyptus oils: used as a flavouring and in soaps and perfumes. Formula: (CH3)2C:CH(CH2)2CH(CH3)CH2CHO
- coprolaliac — of or relating to coprolalia
- fallalishly — in a slightly affected manner
12 letter words containing lal
- alalcomeneus — the first man: he reared Athena and reconciled Zeus and Hera.
- citlaltepetl — a volcano in SE Mexico, in central Veracruz state: the highest peak in the country. Height: 5636 m (18 492 ft), though this is disputed between different sources
- glossolalist — One who exhibits glossolalia; one who speaks in tongues.
- lallapalooza — an extraordinary or unusual thing, person, or event; an exceptional example or instance.
- lallygagging — Present participle of lallygag.
13 letter words containing lal
15 letter words containing lal
- erythromelalgia — A rare neurovascular peripheral pain disorder in which blood vessels, usually in the lower extremities or hands, are episodically blocked, then become hyperemic and inflamed.
- salicylaldehyde — an oily, slightly water-soluble liquid, C 7 H 6 O 2 , having an almondlike odor: used chiefly in perfumery and in the synthesis of coumarin.
On this page, we collect all words with LAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 100 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.