Words containing labi
5 letter words containing labi
6 letter words containing labi
7 letter words containing labi
8 letter words containing labi
9 letter words containing labi
- asyllabic — not functioning in the manner of a syllable
- ballabile — a dance within a ballet where the chorus perform, with or without the principal dancers
- bilabiate — divided into two lips
- labialise — Alt form labialize.
- labialism — a tendency, sometimes habitual, to make sounds labial, as in pronouncing the l in love as a w- like sound.
10 letter words containing labi
- disyllabic — consisting of or pertaining to two syllables.
- labialized — pronounced with secondary labial articulation.
- labionasal — articulated with the lips and given resonance in the nasal cavity, as m.
- labiovelar — pronounced with simultaneous bilabial and velar articulations, as w.
- salability — subject to or suitable for sale; readily sold: The books were sent back by the store in salable condition.
11 letter words containing labi
12 letter words containing labi
- ambisyllabic — (of a single speech sound or cluster) shared phonetically by two contiguous syllables, as the single n -sound of any or the pl -cluster of grappling.
- availability — the quality or condition of being available
- decasyllabic — having ten syllables: a decasyllabic verse.
- dissyllabify — to make disyllabic
- dissyllabism — the fact of having two syllables
13 letter words containing labi
- appealability — an earnest request for aid, support, sympathy, mercy, etc.; entreaty; petition; plea.
- calculability — determinable by calculation; ascertainable: This map was designed so that distances by road are easily calculable.
- coagulability — The ability to coagulate, of being coagulable.
- disyllabicity — The state or characteristic of having two syllables.
- heptasyllabic — having seven syllables
14 letter words containing labi
- assimilability — the capacity to be assimilated or made similar
- availabilities — suitable or ready for use; of use or service; at hand: I used whatever tools were available.
- concealability — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- dodecasyllabic — consisting of or pertaining to 12 syllables.
- imparisyllabic — (of a noun) not composed of the same number of syllables in all of its inflected forms, as Latin corpus, corporis.
15 letter words containing labi
- ambisyllabicity — (poetry) The property of a consonant being analysed as acting simultaneously as the coda of one syllable and the onset of the following syllable.
- bioavailability — the extent to which a drug or other substance is taken up by a specific tissue or organ after administration; the proportion of the dose of a drug that reaches the systemic circulation intact after administration by a route other than intravenous
- controllability — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
- delabialization — the result or process of delabializing.
- hendecasyllabic — having 11 syllables.
16 letter words containing labi
17 letter words containing labi
- irreconcilability — incapable of being brought into harmony or adjustment; incompatible: irreconcilable differences.
On this page, we collect all words with LABI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 120 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LABI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.