Words containing kt
3 letter words containing kt
4 letter words containing kt
- bskt — basket
- kktp — king's knight's pawn
- kthx — (chat) OK, thanks. Can be used as a (sarcastic) prefix, as in "plz2stfukthx".
- mktg — marketing
- okta — (meteorology) One eighth of the total area of the celestial dome; used as a measure of cloudiness (one okta means that one eighth of the sky is obscured, two oktas that one quarter is obscured, and so on).
5 letter words containing kt
6 letter words containing kt
7 letter words containing kt
- cooktop — A cooktop is a surface on top of a cooker or set into a work surface, which can be heated in order to cook things on it.
- desktop — Desktop computers are a convenient size for using on a desk or table, but are not designed to be portable.
- diktats — Plural form of diktat.
- fraktur — Printing. German black-letter text, a style of type.
- hektare — a unit of surface, or land, measure equal to 100 ares, or 10,000 square meters: equivalent to 2.471 acres. Abbreviation: ha.
8 letter words containing kt
9 letter words containing kt
- backtrace — (computing) A stack trace.
- backtrack — If you backtrack on a statement or decision you have made, you do or say something that shows that you no longer agree with it or support it.
- bhaktapur — a city in E central Nepal, near Kathmandu.
- blacktail — a variety of mule deer having a black tail
- blacktown — a city in New South Wales, SE Australia, near Sydney.
10 letter words containing kt
- aktyubinsk — city in W Kazakhstan: pop. 248,000
- backtalker — One who backtalks.
- backtracks — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of backtrack.
- blackthorn — a thorny Eurasian rosaceous shrub, Prunus spinosa, with black twigs, white flowers, and small sour plumlike fruits
- cheektooth — any molar or premolar tooth
11 letter words containing kt
12 letter words containing kt
- aeroplankton — the tiny plants, animals, and bacteria living and floating in the air
- backtrackers — Plural form of backtracker.
- backtracking — to return over the same course or route.
- bhakti-marga — any of the three ways to salvation, which are those of devotion to certain gods (bhakti-marga) of study (jnana-marga) and of actions (karma-marga)
- breakthrough — A breakthrough is an important development or achievement.
13 letter words containing kt
- breakthroughs — a military movement or advance all the way through and beyond an enemy's front-line defense.
- macroplankton — planktonic organisms of about 1 mm in length.
- microplankton — plankton visible as individual organisms only with the aid of a microscope, which excludes most animal plankton.
- nannoplankton — the smallest of the microplankton; the aquatic organisms that can pass through fine mesh plankton nets.
- phytoplankter — a minute organism which constitutes part of phytoplankton
14 letter words containing kt
16 letter words containing kt
18 letter words containing kt
- the-cocktail-party — a play in verse (1950) by T. S. Eliot.
On this page, we collect all words with KT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 240 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains KT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.