Words containing kaba
4 letter words containing kaba
- kaba — a small, cubical building in the courtyard of the Great Mosque at Mecca containing a sacred black stone: regarded by Muslims as the House of God and the objective of their pilgrimages.
5 letter words containing kaba
6 letter words containing kaba
- kabaka — the traditional king of Buganda, a region and former kingdom of southern Uganda.
- kabala — a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12th and 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity.
7 letter words containing kaba
- kabaddi — A South Asian team sport in which players must hold their breath while making raids into the opposing team's half of the field.
9 letter words containing kaba
10 letter words containing kaba
11 letter words containing kaba
- minangkabau — a member of an Indonesian people native to west-central Sumatra.
On this page, we collect all words with KABA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains KABA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.