Words containing kab
3 letter words containing kab
- kab — an ancient Hebrew measure equal to about two quarts.
4 letter words containing kab
- kaba — a small, cubical building in the courtyard of the Great Mosque at Mecca containing a sacred black stone: regarded by Muslims as the House of God and the objective of their pilgrimages.
5 letter words containing kab
- akaba — a seaport in SW Jordan, at the N end of the Gulf of Aqaba.
- kabab — Alt form kebab.
- kabir — fl. late 15th century, Hindu religious reformer.
- kabob — Usually, kebabs. small pieces of meat or seafood seasoned or marinated and broiled, often with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, or other vegetables, usually on a skewer.
- kabul — a republic in central Asia, NW of India and E of Iran. 250,000 sq. mi. (647,500 sq. km). Capital: Kabul.
6 letter words containing kab
- kabaka — the traditional king of Buganda, a region and former kingdom of southern Uganda.
- kabala — a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12th and 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity.
- kabiki — a fruit tree native to India, the fruit of which is edible and often used in preserves, and the fragrant flowers of which are used in cosmetics
- kabila — Laurent Désiré [loh-rahn dey-zee-rey] /loʊˈrɑn deɪ ziˈreɪ/ (Show IPA), 1939–2001, president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo 1997–2001.
- kabobs — Plural form of kabob.
7 letter words containing kab
- kabaddi — A South Asian team sport in which players must hold their breath while making raids into the opposing team's half of the field.
- kabbala — Alternative spelling of Kaballah.
- kabylia — a historic and ethnic region in the north of Algeria
- likable — readily or easily liked; pleasing: a likable young man.
- likably — Alternative spelling of likeably.
8 letter words containing kab
- bankable — In the entertainment industry, someone or something that is described as bankable is very popular and therefore likely to be very profitable.
- bookable — If something such as a theatre seat or plane ticket is bookable, it can be booked in advance.
- cookable — That can be cooked; suitable for cooking.
- dunkable — (informal) Suitable for dunking (as of food).
- hackable — (computing) That can be hacked or broken into; insecure, vulnerable.
9 letter words containing kab
- adorkable — socially inept or unfashionable in a charming or endearing way
- blockable — able to be blocked or prevented
- breakable — Breakable objects are easy to break by accident.
- checkable — capable of being checked, as by inquiry or verification: The fact is checkable from available records.
- clickable — A clickable image on a computer screen is one that you can point the cursor at and click on, in order to make something happen.
10 letter words containing kab
- attackable — Which may be attacked.
- breakables — objects that are delicate and could be easily broken
- cockabully — any of several small freshwater fish of New Zealand
- dislikable — Not capable or worthy of being liked; not liked; regarded with displeasure or aversion.
- kabalevsky — Dmitri [duh-mee-tree;; Russian dmyee-tryee] /dəˈmi tri;; Russian ˈdmyi tryi/ (Show IPA), 1904–1987, Russian composer.
11 letter words containing kab
12 letter words containing kab
- clickability — (computing) The quality of being clickable, of causing a particular action when clicked.
- drinkability — The state or property of being drinkable.
- nonbreakable — Not easily broken.
- stackability — capable of being stacked, especially easily: stackable chairs.
- stickability — to pierce or puncture with something pointed, as a pin, dagger, or spear; stab: to stick one's finger with a needle.
13 letter words containing kab
- breakableness — the quality of being breakable
- drinkableness — the quality of being drinkable, the capacity to be drunk, drinkability
- nonshrinkable — incapable of being shrunk
- remarkability — notably or conspicuously unusual; extraordinary: a remarkable change.
- thinkableness — the state or quality of being conceivable or thinkable
14 letter words containing kab
- remarkableness — notably or conspicuously unusual; extraordinary: a remarkable change.
17 letter words containing kab
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
On this page, we collect all words with KAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 166 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains KAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.