Words containing jack
4 letter words containing jack
- jack — Sir John Arthur ("Jack") 1926–2014, Australian racing-car driver and designer.
5 letter words containing jack
6 letter words containing jack
- hijack — to steal (cargo) from a truck or other vehicle after forcing it to stop: to hijack a load of whiskey.
- jackal — any of several nocturnal wild dogs of the genus Canis, especially C. aureus, of Asia and Africa, that scavenge or hunt in packs.
- jacked — Carpentry. having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure; cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
- jacker — any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- jacket — a short coat, in any of various forms, usually opening down the front.
7 letter words containing jack
- carjack — to attack (a driver in a car) in order to rob the driver or to steal the car for another crime
- hijacks — Plural form of hijack.
- jack-up — any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- jackall — Archaic form of jackal.
- jackals — Plural form of jackal.
8 letter words containing jack
- bluejack — a species of oak, Quercus incana, the leaves of which have a blue tinge
- bootjack — a device that grips the heel of a boot to enable the foot to be withdrawn easily
- carjacks — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of carjack.
- flapjack — a pancake or griddlecake.
- highjack — to steal (cargo) from a truck or other vehicle after forcing it to stop: to hijack a load of whiskey.
9 letter words containing jack
- amberjack — any of several large carangid fishes of the genus Seriola, esp S. dumerili, with golden markings when young, occurring in tropical and subtropical Atlantic waters
- applejack — a brandy made from apples; distilled cider
- bedjacket — A short jacket worn when sitting up in bed, usually by women.
- blackjack — Blackjack is a card game in which players try to obtain a combination of cards worth 21 points.
- carjacked — Simple past tense and past participle of carjack.
10 letter words containing jack
11 letter words containing jack
- blogjacking — the use of another person’s blog without his or her consent, esp for malicious or satirical purposes
- bluejacking — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to gain access to another, esp in order to send anonymous text messages
- bottle-jack — a large jack used for heavy lifts
- carjackings — Plural form of carjacking.
- crackerjack — Someone or something that is crackerjack is excellent or of very high quality.
12 letter words containing jack
- clickjacking — the practice of using a disguised hyperlink to direct an internet user to a website he or she does not wish to visit
- jack-a-dandy — dandy (def 1).
- jack-the-lad — a young man who is regarded as a brash, loud show-off
- jackarooesse — (Australia, obsolete, rare) A female jackaroo.
- jacksonville — a seaport in NE Florida, on the St. John's River.
13 letter words containing jack
- high-low-jack — all fours (def 2).
- jack-the-rags — a rag-and-bone man
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
- lumberjackets — Plural form of lumberjacket.
- strait-jacket — a garment made of strong material and designed to bind the arms, as of a violently disoriented person.
14 letter words containing jack
- jack-in-office — a self-important petty official
- jackknife-fish — a black and white, American drum, Equetus lanceolatus, found in tropical areas of the Atlantic Ocean, having an elongated dorsal fin that is held erect.
- leatherjackets — Plural form of leatherjacket.
- straightjacket — to put in or as in a straitjacket: Her ambition was straitjacketed by her family.
15 letter words containing jack
- jack-in-the-box — a toy consisting of a box from which an enclosed figure springs up when the lid is opened.
- jack-o'-lantern — a hollowed pumpkin with openings cut to represent human eyes, nose, and mouth and in which a candle or other light may be placed, traditionally made for display at Halloween.
17 letter words containing jack
- jack-in-the-green — (in England, formerly) a man who wore or supported a leaf-covered wooden framework while dancing in May-Day celebrations
18 letter words containing jack
On this page, we collect all words with JACK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 327 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains JACK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.