Words containing iz
3 letter words containing iz
- biz — Biz is sometimes used to refer to the entertainment business, especially pop music or films.
4 letter words containing iz
5 letter words containing iz
- ariz. — Arizona
- baiza — a monetary unit of Oman, equal to 1⁄1000 of a rial
- baize — Baize is a thick woollen material which is used for covering tables on which games such as cards and snooker are played.
- bizet — Georges (ʒɔrʒ). 1838–75, French composer, whose works include the opera Carmen (1875) and incidental music to Daudet's L'Arlésienne (1872)
- bizzo — empty and irrelevant talk or ideas; nonsense
6 letter words containing iz
- agnize — to acknowledge
- assize — a sitting of a legislative assembly or administrative body
- belize — a state in Central America, on the Caribbean Sea: site of a Mayan civilization until the 9th century ad; colonized by the British from 1638; granted internal self-government in 1964; became an independent state within the Commonwealth in 1981. Official language: English; Carib and Spanish are also spoken. Currency: Belize dollar. Capital: Belmopan. Pop: 334 297 (2013 est). Area: 22 965 sq km (8867 sq miles)
- bizone — an area comprising two administrative zones
- biztha — one of the seven eunuchs who served in the court of King Ahasuerus. Esther 1:10.
7 letter words containing iz
- agassiz — Jean Louis Rodolphe (ʒɑ̃ lwi rɔdɔlf). 1807–73, Swiss natural historian and geologist, settled in the US after 1846
- agatize — to turn into agate
- agenize — to whiten (flour) using agene
- agonize — If you agonize over something, you feel very anxious about it and spend a long time thinking about it.
- agribiz — agribusiness.
8 letter words containing iz
9 letter words containing iz
- academize — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- accurized — to improve the accuracy of (a firearm).
- actualize — to make actual or real
- advertize — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- agonizing — Something that is agonizing causes you to feel great physical or mental pain.
10 letter words containing iz
- abdul-aziz — 1830-76; sultan of Turkey (1861-76)
- absolutize — to make absolute
- adrenalize — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- advertized — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- advertizer — One who advertizes.
11 letter words containing iz
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- academicize — academize.
- accessorize — To accessorize something such as a set of furniture or clothing means to add other things to it in order to make it look more attractive.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- acculturize — to cause (a nation, tribe, or other ethnic group) to adopt the culture of another people.
12 letter words containing iz
13 letter words containing iz
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actualization — the act or process of actualizing.
- advertizement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
- anaesthetized — anesthetize.
- anagrammatize — to arrange into an anagram
14 letter words containing iz
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- antagonization — to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.
- anti-oxidizing — to convert (an element) into an oxide; combine with oxygen.
15 letter words containing iz
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- anesthetization — to render physically insensible, as by an anesthetic.
16 letter words containing iz
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anthropomorphize — to attribute or ascribe human form or behaviour to (a god, animal, object, etc)
- autoimmunization — antibody production by an organism in response to and against any of its own tissues, cells, or cell components.
- characterization — Characterization is the way an author or an actor describes or shows what a character is like.
- collectivization — to organize (a people, industry, economy, etc.) according to the principles of collectivism.
17 letter words containing iz
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- autosensitization — autoimmunization.
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
- characterizations — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- commercialization — to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.
18 letter words containing iz
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- conditionalization — the derivation from an argument of a conditional statement with the conjunction of the premises as antecedent and the conclusion as consequent. If the argument is valid, conditionalization yields a truth
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- deinstitutionalize — to discharge (a patient) as from a mental institution
19 letter words containing iz
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- de-internationalize — to make international, as in scope or character: a local conflict that was internationalized into a major war.
20 letter words containing iz
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- institutionalization — to make institutional.
- internationalization — internationalisation
21 letter words containing iz
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
22 letter words containing iz
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing iz
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
27 letter words containing iz
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with IZ. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4756 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IZ that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.