Words containing iti
5 letter words containing iti
- gitim — an offspring or the total of the offspring, especially of a male animal: the get of a stallion.
- haiti — Formerly Hayti. a republic in the West Indies occupying the W part of the island of Hispaniola. 10,714 sq. mi. (27,750 sq. km). Capital: Port-au-Prince.
- mitis — a malleable iron, fluid enough for casting, made by adding a small amount of aluminium to wrought iron
- nitid — bright; lustrous.
6 letter words containing iti
- biting — Biting wind or cold is extremely cold.
- chitin — a polysaccharide that is the principal component of the exoskeletons of arthropods and of the bodies of fungi
- citied — having cities
- citify — to cause to conform to or adopt the customs, habits, or dress of city people
- citing — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
7 letter words containing iti
- abitibi — a lake in E Ontario and W Quebec, Canada. 369 sq. mi. (956 sq. km).
- amities — a female given name.
- ascitic — accumulation of serous fluid in the peritoneal cavity; dropsy of the peritoneum.
- baiting — food, or some substitute, used as a lure in fishing, trapping, etc.
- british — British means belonging or relating to the United Kingdom, or to its people or culture.
8 letter words containing iti
- acuities — sharpness; acuteness; keenness: acuity of vision; acuity of mind.
- addition — An addition to something is a thing which is added to it.
- additive — An additive is a substance which is added in small amounts to foods or other things in order to improve them or to make them last longer.
- adenitis — inflammation of a gland or lymph node
- ambition — If you have an ambition to do or achieve something, you want very much to do it or achieve it.
9 letter words containing iti
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- aconitine — a poison extracted from aconite
- acritical — showing no indication of crisis
- ado-ekiti — a town in SE Nigeria.
10 letter words containing iti
- activities — the state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
- additional — Additional things are extra things apart from the ones already present.
- additively — in an additive manner
- admonition — An admonition is a warning or criticism about someone's behaviour.
- adventitia — the outermost covering of an organ or part, esp the outer coat of a blood vessel
11 letter words containing iti
- acquisition — If a company or business person makes an acquisition, they buy another company or part of a company.
- acquisitive — If you describe a person or an organization as acquisitive, you do not approve of them because you think they are too concerned with getting new possessions.
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
12 letter words containing iti
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
- adscititious — added or supplemental; additional
13 letter words containing iti
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- additionality — (in Britain) the principle that money raised by the National Lottery should only be spent on projects that would not otherwise be funded by government spending
- aerosinusitis — inflammation of the nasal sinuses caused by the effect on the sinuses of changes in atmospheric pressure.
14 letter words containing iti
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- artifactitious — of, relating to, or of the nature of an artifact, or a man-made object that carries cultural significance.
- availabilities — suitable or ready for use; of use or service; at hand: I used whatever tools were available.
- case-sensitive — In computing, if a written word such as a password is case-sensitive, it must be written in a particular form, for example using all capital letters or all small letters, in order for the computer to recognize it.
- comma-position — an angular part, position, or formation.
15 letter words containing iti
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- alpes-maritimes — a department of the SE corner of France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Nice. Pop: 1 045 973 (2003 est). Area: 4298 sq km (1676 sq miles)
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
- chorioretinitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the choroid and retina of the eye.
16 letter words containing iti
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- chorioamnionitis — Inflammation of the fetal membranes (amnion and chorion) due to a bacterial infection, most often associated with prolonged labour.
- choriomeningitis — (medicine) A form of cerebral meningitis associated with inflammation of the choroid plexus.
17 letter words containing iti
- autosensitization — autoimmunization.
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- charente-maritime — a department of W France, in Poitou-Charentes region. Capital: La Rochelle. Pop: 576 855 (2003 est). Area: 7232 sq km (2820 sq miles)
- context-sensitive — behaving, responding, or interpreted differently depending on context
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
18 letter words containing iti
- conditionalization — the derivation from an argument of a conditional statement with the conjunction of the premises as antecedent and the conclusion as consequent. If the argument is valid, conditionalization yields a truth
- counterproposition — a proposition made in place of or in opposition to a preceding one.
- glomerulonephritis — a kidney disease affecting the capillaries of the glomeruli, characterized by albuminuria, edema, and hypertension.
- hypersensitization — Photography. to treat (a film or emulsion) so as to increase its speed.
- irresponsibilities — said, done, or characterized by a lack of a sense of responsibility: His refusal to work shows him to be completely irresponsible.
19 letter words containing iti
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- counter-proposition — a proposition made in place of or in opposition to a preceding one.
- counterconditioning — the conditioning of a response that is incompatible with some previously learned response; for example, in psychotherapy an anxious person might be taught relaxation, which is incompatible with anxiety
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- meningoencephalitis — Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.
20 letter words containing iti
24 letter words containing iti
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
On this page, we collect all words with ITI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3191 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ITI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.