Words containing it
3 letter words containing it
4 letter words containing it
5 letter words containing it
- admit — If you admit that something bad, unpleasant, or embarrassing is true, you agree, often unwillingly, that it is true.
- afrit — afreet
- agita — acid indigestion
- aitch — the letter h or the sound represented by it
- akita — a large powerfully-built dog of a Japanese breed with erect ears, a typically white coat, and a large full tail carried curled over its back
6 letter words containing it
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- acquit — If someone is acquitted of a crime in a court of law, they are formally declared not to have committed the crime.
- acuity — Acuity is sharpness of vision or hearing, or quickness of thought.
- aditus — The entrance to a cavity or channel.
7 letter words containing it
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- abitibi — a lake in E Ontario and W Quebec, Canada. 369 sq. mi. (956 sq. km).
- acidity — the quality or state of being acid
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
- adamite — a human being
8 letter words containing it
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- acerbity — Acerbity is a kind of bitter, critical humour.
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
9 letter words containing it
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- absurdity — the quality or state of being absurd; nonsense
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
10 letter words containing it
11 letter words containing it
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- acquisition — If a company or business person makes an acquisition, they buy another company or part of a company.
- acquisitive — If you describe a person or an organization as acquisitive, you do not approve of them because you think they are too concerned with getting new possessions.
12 letter words containing it
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
13 letter words containing it
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
14 letter words containing it
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- anti-sociality — unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people: He's not antisocial, just shy.
- anti-sterility — free from living germs or microorganisms; aseptic: sterile surgical instruments.
15 letter words containing it
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
- alpes-maritimes — a department of the SE corner of France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Nice. Pop: 1 045 973 (2003 est). Area: 4298 sq km (1676 sq miles)
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
16 letter words containing it
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anti-egalitarian — asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
17 letter words containing it
- anti-humanitarian — having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- anti-totalitarian — of or relating to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life.
- aperture-priority — of or relating to a semiautomatic exposure system in which the photographer presets the aperture and the camera selects the shutter speed.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
18 letter words containing it
19 letter words containing it
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
On this page, we collect all words with IT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20142 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.