Words containing iso
4 letter words containing iso
- iso- — equal or identical
- isoc — Internet Society
- isos — Plural form of iso.
- miso — a fermented seasoning paste of soybeans, often with rice or barley added, used to flavor soups and sauces.
- niso — National Information Standards Organisation (USA). NISO Standards cover many aspects of library science, publishing, and information services, and address the application of both traditional and new technologies to information services.
5 letter words containing iso
6 letter words containing iso
7 letter words containing iso
- addison — Joseph. 1672–1719, English essayist and poet who, with Richard Steele, founded The Spectator (1711–14) and contributed most of its essays, including the de Coverley Papers
- advisor — one who gives advice.
- alfisol — a fertile soil of humid regions that occurs worldwide, especially where native broadleaf forests were established, and is highly productive for agriculture.
- allison — Donald ("Donnie") born 1939, and his brother, Robert, (Bobby), born 1937, U.S. racing-car drivers.
- anisole — a colourless pleasant-smelling liquid used as a solvent and vermicide and in perfume and flavouring. Formula: C6H5OCH3; relative density: 0.996; melting pt: –37.5°C; boiling pt: 155°C
8 letter words containing iso
- advisors — Plural form of advisor.
- advisory — An advisory group regularly gives suggestions and help to people or organizations, especially about a particular subject or area of activity.
- aridisol — a soil type common to the world's deserts, poor in organic matter and rich in salts.
- atchison — a city in NE Kansas, on the Missouri River.
- camisole — A camisole is a short piece of clothing that women wear on the top half of their bodies underneath a shirt or blouse, for example.
9 letter words containing iso
- anisogamy — a type of sexual reproduction in which the gametes are dissimilar, either in size alone or in size and form
- antisolar — facing in the opposite direction to the sun
- bisontine — relating to bison
- camisoles — Plural form of camisole.
- caparison — a decorated covering for a horse or other animal, esp (formerly) for a warhorse
10 letter words containing iso
11 letter words containing iso
- anisocarpic — (of a flower) having a lower number of carpels than of other floral parts.
- anisocercal — (of fish) having unequal tail-fin lobes
- anisodactyl — (of the feet of passerine birds) having the first toe directed backwards and the other three toes directed forwards
- anisogamete — heterogamete
- anisogamous — reproducing by the fusion of dissimilar gametes or individuals, usually differing in size.
12 letter words containing iso
- anisocytosis — (medicine) Significant size variation of blood cells.
- anisomorphic — differing in the semantic scope of terms referring to the real world: for instance, English and Russian are anisomorphic with regard to colour terms, English treating light blue and navy blue as shades of one colour but Russian treating these two shades as unrelated
- anisothermal — (thermodynamics) Of or pertaining to a system that is not in thermal equilibrium, that does not have a single fixed temperature.
- anisotropies — Plural form of anisotropy.
- anisotropism — the state of being anisotropic
13 letter words containing iso
14 letter words containing iso
15 letter words containing iso
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- comparison-shop — to compare prices and quality of competing merchandise.
- diastereoisomer — a type of isomer that differs in the spatial arrangement of atoms in the molecule, but is not a mirror image; a stereoisomer that is not an enantiomer
- disimprisonment — the act of disimprisoning
- disorganisation — Alternative spelling of disorganization.
16 letter words containing iso
- diastereoisomers — Plural form of diastereoisomer.
- inter-comparison — the act of comparing.
- isoagglutination — the clumping of the red blood cells by a transfusion of the blood or serum of a genetically different individual of the same species.
- isopropylbenzene — cumene.
- misogynistically — In a misogynistic manner.
17 letter words containing iso
- anti-isolationism — the policy or doctrine of isolating one's country from the affairs of other nations by declining to enter into alliances, foreign economic commitments, international agreements, etc., seeking to devote the entire efforts of one's country to its own advancement and remain at peace by avoiding foreign entanglements and responsibilities.
- misorganization's — the act or process of organizing.
- nuclear-isomerism — Chemistry. the relation of two or more compounds, radicals, or ions that are composed of the same kinds and numbers of atoms but differ from each other in structural arrangement (structural isomerism) as CH 3 OCH 3 and CH 3 CH 2 OH, or in the arrangement of their atoms in space and therefore in one or more properties. Compare optical isomerism, stereoisomerism.
- semisophisticated — somewhat sophisticated.
- take-no-prisoners — wholeheartedly aggressive; zealous; gung-ho: a businessman with a take-no-prisoners attitude toward dealmaking.
18 letter words containing iso
21 letter words containing iso
On this page, we collect all words with ISO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1010 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ISO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.