Words containing irr
4 letter words containing irr
5 letter words containing irr
6 letter words containing irr
7 letter words containing irr
8 letter words containing irr
- birretta — a stiff square cap with three or four upright projecting pieces extending from the center of the top to the edge, worn by ecclesiastics.
- chirring — Present participle of chirr.
- chirrups — Plural form of chirrup.
- chirrupy — chirpy; cheerful.
- cirriped — any of a class (Cirripedia) of saltwater crustaceans that are attached or parasitic as adults, including the barnacles and the rhizocephalans
9 letter words containing irr
- bestirred — to stir up; rouse to action (often used reflexively): She bestirred herself at the first light of morning.
- chirruped — Simple past tense and past participle of chirrup.
- cirrhosis — Cirrhosis or cirrhosis of the liver is a disease which destroys a person's liver and which can kill them. It is often caused by drinking too much alcohol.
- cirrhotic — a disease of the liver characterized by increase of connective tissue and alteration in gross and microscopic makeup.
- cirriform — cirrus-like
10 letter words containing irr
11 letter words containing irr
- antirrhinum — any scrophulariaceous plant of the genus Antirrhinum, esp the snapdragon, which have two-lipped flowers of various colours
- chirrupings — Plural form of chirruping.
- cirrocumuli — Plural form of cirrocumulus.
- cirrostrati — Plural form of cirrostratus.
- irradiating — Present participle of irradiate.
12 letter words containing irr
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- antirrhinums — Plural form of antirrhinum.
- cirrocumulus — a high cloud of ice crystals grouped into small separate globular masses, usually occurring above 6000 metres (20 000 feet)
- cirrostratus — a uniform layer of cloud above about 6000 metres (20 000 feet)
13 letter words containing irr
14 letter words containing irr
- hyperirritable — extreme irritability.
- irrationalised — Simple past tense and past participle of irrationalise.
- irrationalness — The quality of being irrational.
- irreconcilable — incapable of being brought into harmony or adjustment; incompatible: irreconcilable differences.
- irreconcilably — incapable of being brought into harmony or adjustment; incompatible: irreconcilable differences.
15 letter words containing irr
- counterirritant — an agent that causes a superficial irritation of the skin and thereby relieves inflammation of deep structures
- irrationalistic — Of or relating to irrationalism.
- irrationalities — Plural form of irrationality.
- irreconcileable — Alternative spelling of irreconcilable.
- irreconcilement — the quality or state of being unreconciled
16 letter words containing irr
- counterirritants — Plural form of counterirritant.
- irrefragableness — The quality or degree of being irrefragable.
- irremediableness — The state or quality of being irremediable.
- irreplaceability — The quality of being irreplaceable; inability to be replaced; (frequently) uniqueness.
- irrepressibility — The quality of being irrepressible.
17 letter words containing irr
- counterirritation — (medicine) The treatment of one diseased area by acting elsewhere.
- hyperirritability — extreme irritability.
- irreconcilability — incapable of being brought into harmony or adjustment; incompatible: irreconcilable differences.
- irrecoverableness — The quality of being irrecoverable.
- irreproducibility — The quality of not being reproducible.
18 letter words containing irr
- irreconcilableness — The quality of being irreconcilable; irreconcilability; incompatibility; incongruity.
- irreproachableness — The quality or state of being irreproachable; integrity; innocence.
- irresponsibilities — said, done, or characterized by a lack of a sense of responsibility: His refusal to work shows him to be completely irresponsible.
On this page, we collect all words with IRR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 443 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IRR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.