Words containing inten
6 letter words containing inten
7 letter words containing inten
8 letter words containing inten
- intended — purposed; designed; intentional: an intended snub.
- intender — to have in mind as something to be done or brought about; plan: We intend to leave in a month.
- intenser — Comparative form of intense.
- intently — firmly or steadfastly fixed or directed, as the eyes or mind: an intent gaze.
- nintendo — (company, games) A Japanese video game hardware manufacturer and software publisher. Nintendo started by making playing cards, but was later dominant in video games throughout the 1980s and early 1990s worldwide. They make lots of games consoles including the Gameboy, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite and the Wii.
9 letter words containing inten
- intenable — untenable
- intendant — a person who has the direction or management of some public business, the affairs of an establishment, etc.; a superintendent.
- intendent — Obsolete form of intendant.
- intendeth — Archaic third-person singular form of intend.
- intending — designing or aiming to be; prospective or aspiring: intending surgeons.
10 letter words containing inten
- -intensive — -intensive combines with nouns to form adjectives which indicate that an industry or activity involves the use of a lot of a particular thing.
- intendance — an administrative department, especially one in the government system introduced by the French statesman Richelieu during the 17th century, or the officials in charge of it.
- intendancy — the office or function of an intendant.
- intendants — Plural form of intendant.
- intendedly — purposed; designed; intentional: an intended snub.
11 letter words containing inten
12 letter words containing inten
13 letter words containing inten
- intensionally — (philosophy) With respect to intension.
- intensiveness — of, relating to, or characterized by intensity: intensive questioning.
- intentionally — done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult.
- intentiveness — (obsolete) Closeness of attention; attentiveness; concentration.
- overintensity — the state of being too intense
14 letter words containing inten
- intensionality — (logic, mathematics) The condition of having an intension.
- intensitometer — a device used to measure x-ray intensity in radiography in order to determine correct exposure time.
- intentionality — done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult.
- nonintentional — Not intentional.
- superintendent — a person who oversees or directs some work, enterprise, establishment, organization, district, etc.; supervisor.
15 letter words containing inten
- first-intention — an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.
- ill-intentioned — having malicious intentions: an ill-intentioned criticism that was meant more to hurt than to help.
- intensification — to make intense or more intense.
- labor-intensive — requiring or using a large supply of labor, relative to capital.
- low-maintenance — requiring little attention or upkeep
16 letter words containing inten
- energy-intensive — using large amount of energy
- high-maintenance — needing frequent maintenance or repair: My bike is high-maintenance; this is its third front wheel this month.
- intensifications — Plural form of intensification.
- labour-intensive — Labour-intensive industries or methods of making things involve a lot of workers. Compare capital-intensive.
- maintenance-free — requiring little or no maintenance: a maintenance-free swimming pool.
17 letter words containing inten
18 letter words containing inten
- research-intensive — focusing financial and other resources on research and development as opposed to capital and labor; noting or pertaining to a high ratio of expenditure on research in relation to the value of net output.
19 letter words containing inten
- secondary-intention — an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.
On this page, we collect all words with INTEN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 163 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains INTEN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.