Words containing inc
3 letter words containing inc
- inc — (chiefly, North America) alternative spelling of Inc.
4 letter words containing inc
- inc. — Inc. is an abbreviation for Incorporated when it is used after a company's name.
- inca — a member of any of the dominant groups of South American Indian peoples who established an empire in Peru prior to the Spanish conquest.
- ince — Thomas Harper, 1882–1924, U.S. film director and producer.
- inch — a small island near the seacoast.
- zinc — Chemistry. a ductile, bluish-white metallic element: used in making galvanized iron, brass, and other alloys, and as an element in voltaic cells. Symbol: Zn; atomic weight: 65.37; atomic number: 30; specific gravity: 7.14 at 20°C.
5 letter words containing inc
- cinch — If you say that something is a cinch, you mean that you think it is very easy to do.
- finca — a ranch or large farm in a Spanish-speaking country, especially a plantation in tropical Spanish America.
- finch — any of numerous small passerine birds of the family Fringillidae, including the buntings, sparrows, crossbills, purple finches, and grosbeaks, most of which have a short, conical bill adapted for eating seeds.
- incas — a member of any of the dominant groups of South American Indian peoples who established an empire in Peru prior to the Spanish conquest.
- incel — (neologism) A person who is celibate against their wishes.
6 letter words containing inc
- binchy — Maeve (meɪˈɪv). 1940–2012, Irish novelist and journalist; her bestselling novels include Circle of Friends (1990) and Quentins (2002)
- chinch — bedbug
- clinch — If you clinch something you are trying to achieve, such as a business deal or victory in a contest, you succeed in obtaining it.
- dincha — (eye dialect, informal) Didn't you.
- drinck — Obsolete form of drink.
7 letter words containing inc
- chinchy — miserly
- cinched — a strong girth used on stock saddles, having a ring at each end to which a strap running from the saddle is secured.
- cincher — Something that cinches as in holds and fastens, such as a belt or corset.
- cinches — Plural form of cinch.
- evinced — Simple past tense and past participle of evince.
8 letter words containing inc
- bentinck — Lord William Cavendish. 1774–1839, British statesman, governor general of Bengal (1828–35)
- binchois — Gilles [Dutch khil-uh s;; French zheel] /Dutch ˈxɪl əs;; French ʒil/ (Show IPA), or Egidius [Dutch ey-khee-dee-oo s] /Dutch eɪˈxi diˌʊs/ (Show IPA), c1400–60, Flemish composer.
- bulfinch — Charles1763-1844; U.S. architect
- chinchow — Jinzhou
- cinchers — Plural form of cincher.
9 letter words containing inc
- acre-inch — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 inch; one twelfth of an acre-foot: equivalent to 3630 cubic feet or 102.8 cubic metres
- agincourt — a battle fought in 1415 near the village of Azincourt, N France: a decisive victory for English longbowmen under Henry V over French forces vastly superior in number
- braincase — the part of the cranium that protects the brain
- bullfinch — A bullfinch is a type of small European bird. The male has a black head and a pinkish-red breast.
- captaincy — The captaincy of a team is the position of being captain.
10 letter words containing inc
- altrincham — a residential town in NW England, in Trafford unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 40 695 (2001)
- brainchild — Someone's brainchild is an idea or invention that they have thought up or created.
- chaplaincy — A chaplaincy is the building or office in which a chaplain works.
- chinchilla — A chinchilla is a small furry animal that is bred for its valuable fur.
- cinchonine — an insoluble crystalline alkaloid isolated from cinchona bark, used to treat malaria. Formula: C19H22N2O
11 letter words containing inc
- chaffinches — Plural form of chaffinch.
- chieftaincy — the chief of a clan or a tribe.
- chinchillas — Plural form of chinchilla.
- cincinnatus — Lucius Quinctius (ˈluːsɪəs ˈkwɪŋktɪəs). ?519–438 bc, Roman general and statesman, regarded as a model of simple virtue; dictator of Rome during two crises (458; 439), retiring to his farm after each one
- circumcinct — Past participle of circumcinge.
12 letter words containing inc
- chincoteague — a town on a small island in a lagoon (Chincoteague Bay) in E Virginia: annual wild pony roundup.
- cinchonidine — an alkaloid that is a stereoisomer of cinchonine, with similar properties and uses
- coincidences — Plural form of coincidence.
- coincidental — Something that is coincidental is the result of a coincidence and has not been deliberately arranged.
- coincidently — in a coincident manner
13 letter words containing inc
- all-inclusive — All-inclusive is used to indicate that a price, especially the price of a holiday, includes all the charges and all the services offered.
- cape-province — a cape in S Africa, in the SW Republic of South Africa.
- disincentives — Plural form of disincentive.
- distinctively — serving to distinguish; characteristic; distinguishing: the distinctive stripes of the zebra.
- incandescence — the emission of visible light by a body, caused by its high temperature. Compare luminescence.
14 letter words containing inc
- anti-incumbent — holding an indicated position, role, office, etc., currently: the incumbent officers of the club.
- chincherinchee — a bulbous South African liliaceous plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, having long spikes of white or yellow long-lasting flowers
- clincher-built — clinker-built (def 2).
- coincidentally — You use coincidentally when you want to draw attention to a coincidence.
- contradistinct — Distinguished by opposite qualities.
15 letter words containing inc
- anticoincidence — of or relating to an electronic circuit that produces an output pulse if one but not both of its input terminals receives a pulse within a specified interval of time
- circumincession — the reciprocal existence within the three members of the Trinity
- deprovincialize — to make provincial in character.
- dezincification — removal of zinc.
- disincentivized — Simple past tense and past participle of disincentivize.
16 letter words containing inc
- disincentivising — Present participle of disincentivise.
- disincorporation — to remove from an incorporated state or status.
- incombustibility — The quality or state of being incombustible.
- incommensurables — Plural form of incommensurable.
- incommodiousness — The state or quality of being incommodious.
17 letter words containing inc
- contradistinction — a distinction made by contrasting different qualities
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- incommunicability — incapable of being communicated, imparted, shared, etc.
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
- incomprehensively — In an incomprehensive manner.
18 letter words containing inc
- contradistinctions — Plural form of contradistinction.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
- inconsequentiality — of little or no importance; insignificant; trivial.
- inconsiderableness — Quality of being inconsiderable.
- self-incriminating — serving to incriminate oneself or to expose oneself to prosecution: self-incriminating testimony.
19 letter words containing inc
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incomprehensiveness — The condition of being incomprehensive.
- inconsequentialness — The quality or state of being inconsequential.
20 letter words containing inc
21 letter words containing inc
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
On this page, we collect all words with INC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1678 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains INC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.