Words containing ich
3 letter words containing ich
- ich — a disease of tropical fishes, characterized by small, white nodules on the fins, skin, and eyes, caused by a ciliate protozoan, Ichthyophthirius multifiliis.
4 letter words containing ich
- dich — may it do
- lich — the body; the trunk.
- mich — Alternative form of mitch.
- pich — a West Indian shrub or small tree, Calliandra portoricensis, of the legume family, having numerous leaflets and white, night-blooming, flowers.
- rich — having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy: a rich man; a rich nation.
5 letter words containing ich
- -rich — -rich combines with the names of useful or valuable substances to form adjectives that describe something as containing a lot of a particular substance.
- chich — (botany) The chickpea.
- dicht — to wipe (something)
- fiche — microfiche.
- fichu — a woman's kerchief or shawl, generally triangular in shape, worn draped over the shoulders or around the neck with the ends drawn together on the breast.
6 letter words containing ich
- bichat — Marie François Xavier [ma-ree frahn-swa gza-vyey] /maˈri frɑ̃ˈswa gzaˈvyeɪ/ (Show IPA), 1771–1802, French physician.
- bichir — an African freshwater fish with an elongated body
- chicha — a South American drink made from fermented maize or fruit
- chichi — If you say that something is chichi, you mean that it is pretty or stylish, especially in a way that you consider affected.
- cliche — A cliché is an idea or phrase which has been used so much that it is no longer interesting or effective or no longer has much meaning.
7 letter words containing ich
- adichie — Chimamanda Ngozi, born 1977, Nigerian novelist; her novels include Purple Hibiscus (2003) and Half of a Yellow Sun (2006), which won the 2007 Orange Prize for Fiction
- affiche — a poster or advertisement, esp one drawn by an artist, as for the opening of an exhibition
- aldrich — Thomas Bailey1836-1907; U.S. poet & novelist
- babiche — thongs or lacings of rawhide
- bichord — (of a musical instrument) having two strings for one note
8 letter words containing ich
- alberich — (in medieval German legend) the king of the dwarfs and guardian of the treasures of the Nibelungs
- aleichem — Sholom, real name Solomon Rabinowitz. 1859–1916, US Jewish writer, born in Russia. His works include Tevye the Milkman, which was adapted for the stage musical Fiddler on the Roof
- amicheme — Associate Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- argerich — Martha. born 1941, Argentinian concert pianist
- atrichia — congenital absence or loss of hair.
9 letter words containing ich
- -stichous — having a certain number of rows
- allicholy — a feeling of sadness and despondency
- antichain — (mathematics) A subset S of a partially ordered set P is an antichain if, for all x, y in S, x <= y => x = y I.e. no two different elements are related. ("<=" is written in LaTeX as \subseteq).
- antichild — Opposing children.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
10 letter words containing ich
- antichange — Opposing change.
- antichoice — opposed to granting pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
- antichrist — the antagonist of Christ, expected by early Christians to appear and reign over the world until overthrown at Christ's Second Coming
- antichthon — counterearth.
- antichurch — opposed to the beliefs, practices, and adherents of the Christian church
11 letter words containing ich
- amphichiral — (mathematics) superimposable on its mirror image; achiral.
- amphichroic — producing two colours, one on reacting with an acid, the other on reacting with a base
- amphitricha — bacteria that have flagella at both ends
- antichamber — Obsolete form of antechamber.
- antichoicer — someone who opposes the granting of pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
12 letter words containing ich
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
- aichmophobia — the fear of pointed objects, esp needles, pins, etc
- antichthones — the antipodes
- berlichingen — Götz von (ɡœts fɔn), called the Iron Hand. 1480–1562, German warrior knight, who robbed merchants and kidnapped nobles for ransom
- chicharrones — A Hispanic dish; made of fried pork rinds.
13 letter words containing ich
14 letter words containing ich
- chalcotrichite — a fibrous variety of cuprite.
- chondrichthian — any member of the class Chondrichthyes, comprising the cartilaginous fishes.
- dichloroethane — a colourless toxic liquid compound that is used chiefly as a solvent. Formula: C2H4Cl2
- dichotomically — division into two parts, kinds, etc.; subdivision into halves or pairs.
- dolichocephaly — (medicine) The quality or condition of being dolichocephalic.
15 letter words containing ich
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- antichristianly — in an Antichristian manner
- dichlorobenzene — any of a group of three insoluble isomeric chemical compounds used in solvents, insecticides, and dyes
- dichloromethane — a noxious colourless liquid widely used as a solvent, e.g. in paint strippers. Formula: CH2Cl2
16 letter words containing ich
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- benzotrichloride — a colorless or yellowish liquid, C 7 H 5 Cl 3 , used chiefly in the manufacture of dyes.
- dichlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of twelve isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing two chlorine atoms.
- dolichocephalism — (medicine) The quality or condition of being dolichocephalic.
- ichthyophthirius — ich.
17 letter words containing ich
- ichthyosarcotoxin — a term applied to any poison found in the flesh of poisonous fishes.
- mont-saint-michel — a rocky islet near the coast of NW France, in an inlet of the Gulf of St. Malo: famous abbey and fortress.
- nonstoichiometric — (of a solid compound) having a composition in which the ratio of the atoms present is not a simple integer
- trichloroethylene — a colorless, poisonous liquid, C 2 HCl 3 , used chiefly as a degreasing agent for metals and as a solvent, especially in dry cleaning, for fats, oils, and waxes. Abbreviation: TCE.
18 letter words containing ich
19 letter words containing ich
20 letter words containing ich
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
21 letter words containing ich
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- ortho-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid with a pleasant odor, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , used as a solvent for a wide range of organic materials.
- trichloroacetaldehyde — chloral (def 1).
- trichloronitromethane — chloropicrin.
22 letter words containing ich
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing ich
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
30 letter words containing ich
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing ich
On this page, we collect all words with ICH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 881 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ICH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.