Words containing ice
3 letter words containing ice
- ice — the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
4 letter words containing ice
- -ice — condition, state, or quality of
- bice — a medium blue colour; azurite
- dice — A dice is a small cube which has between one and six spots or numbers on its sides, and which is used in games to provide random numbers. In old-fashioned English, 'dice' was used only as a plural form, and the singular was die, but now 'dice' is used as both the singular and the plural form.
- fice — Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. a small mongrel dog, especially one that is ill-tempered; cur; mutt.
- iced — of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
5 letter words containing ice
- alice — a feminine name: dim. Elsie; var. Alicia
- amice — a rectangular piece of white linen worn by priests around the neck and shoulders under the alb or, formerly, on the head
- bicep — a biceps muscle, especially the one at the front of the upper arm.
- bices — either of two colors, bice blue or bice green.
- brice — Fanny, real name Fannie Borach. 1891–1951, US actress and singer. The film Funny Girl was based on her life
6 letter words containing ice
- aduice — Obsolete spelling of advice.
- advice — If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation.
- allice — A fish, the allis shad (Alosa alosa). (from 17th c.).
- apices — apex
- biceps — Your biceps are the large muscles at the front of the upper part of your arms.
7 letter words containing ice
- -priced — having a price of the kind specified
- advices — an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
- anglice — in English
- auspice — patronage or guidance (esp in the phrase under the auspices of)
- avarice — Avarice is extremely strong desire for money and possessions.
8 letter words containing ice
9 letter words containing ice
- adviceful — thoughtful or attentive
- allspices — Plural form of allspice.
- anti-icer — a device fitted to an aircraft to prevent the formation of ice
- appentice — penthouse (def 4).
- armistice — An armistice is an agreement between countries who are at war with one another to stop fighting and to discuss ways of making peace.
10 letter words containing ice
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- alcaiceria — a silk market
- anticenter — Geology. the point on the surface of the earth diametrically opposite the epicenter of an earthquake.
- antichoice — opposed to granting pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
- antipolice — opposed to or against the police
11 letter words containing ice
- accomplices — Plural form of accomplice.
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- ante-nicene — of or relating to the Christian church or period before the Nicene Council of a.d. 325.
- anti-choice — opposed to the legal right to obtain an abortion; pro-life
- antichoicer — someone who opposes the granting of pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
12 letter words containing ice
- bacon-slicer — a machine for cutting bacon into slices
- bicentennial — A bicentennial is the same as a bicentenary.
- botticellian — Sandro [san-droh,, sahn-;; Italian sahn-draw] /ˈsæn droʊ,, ˈsɑn-;; Italian ˈsɑn drɔ/ (Show IPA), (Alessandro di Mariano dei Filipepi) 1444?–1510, Italian painter.
- cervicectomy — (medicine) Surgical removal of the cervix.
- chelicerates — Plural form of chelicerate.
13 letter words containing ice
- anticellulite — acting against cellulite
- apprenticeage — (obsolete) Apprenticeship.
- beggar's-lice — any of several plants, esp the stickseed, having small prickly fruits that adhere to clothing, fur, etc
- beneficential — relating to beneficence
- bicentennials — pertaining to or in honor of a 200th anniversary: bicentennial celebration; a bicentennial exposition.
14 letter words containing ice
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- appendicectomy — surgical removal of any appendage, esp the vermiform appendix
- apprenticement — apprenticeship
- apprenticeship — Someone who has an apprenticeship works for a fixed period of time for a person who has a particular skill in order to learn the skill. Apprenticeship is the system of learning a skill like this.
- bodice-ripping — A bodice-ripping film or novel is one which is set in the past and which includes a lot of sex scenes. You use this word especially if you do not think it is very good and is just intended to entertain people.
15 letter words containing ice
- apprenticeships — Plural form of apprenticeship.
- ex-servicewoman — a woman who has served in the army, navy, or air force
- fee-for-service — pertaining to the charging of fees for specific services rendered in health care, as distinguished from participating in a prepaid medical practice: fee-for-service medicine.
- improvvisatrice — Alternative form of improvisatrice.
- multiple-choice — consisting of several possible answers from which the correct one must be selected: a multiple-choice question.
16 letter words containing ice
- administratrices — Plural form of administratrix.
- multicellularity — The condition of being multicellular.
- quadricentennial — of, relating to, or marking the completion of a period of four hundred years.
- sesquicentennial — pertaining to or marking the completion of a period of 150 years.
- superserviceable — overly disposed to be of service; officious.
17 letter words containing ice
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- quasquicentennial — pertaining to or marking a period of 125 years.
- vice-presidential — relating to a person who ranks immediately below the chief executive or head of state of a republic
19 letter words containing ice
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
34 letter words containing ice
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with ICE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2183 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ICE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.