Words containing ic
4 letter words containing ic
5 letter words containing ic
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- afric — African.
- alice — a feminine name: dim. Elsie; var. Alicia
- alick — a male given name, form of Alexander.
- amice — a rectangular piece of white linen worn by priests around the neck and shoulders under the alb or, formerly, on the head
6 letter words containing ic
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- acetic — of, containing, producing, or derived from acetic acid or vinegar
- acidic — Acidic substances contain acid.
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- addict — An addict is someone who takes harmful drugs and cannot stop taking them.
7 letter words containing ic
8 letter words containing ic
- abapical — away from or opposite the apex
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
9 letter words containing ic
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
10 letter words containing ic
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- academical — academic.
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
11 letter words containing ic
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
12 letter words containing ic
13 letter words containing ic
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
14 letter words containing ic
15 letter words containing ic
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing ic
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing ic
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
18 letter words containing ic
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
19 letter words containing ic
20 letter words containing ic
21 letter words containing ic
23 letter words containing ic
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with IC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 25056 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.