Words containing ibri
6 letter words containing ibri
- fibril — a small or fine fiber or filament.
- fibrin — the insoluble protein end product of blood coagulation, formed from fibrinogen by the action of thrombin in the presence of calcium ions.
- vibrio — any of several comma- or S -shaped bacteria of the genus Vibrio, certain species of which are pathogenic for humans and other animals.
7 letter words containing ibri
8 letter words containing ibri
9 letter words containing ibri
- fibriform — of the form of a fiber or fibers.
- fibrillar — a small or fine fiber or filament.
- fibrillin — a glycoprotein responsible for the formation of elastic fibres in connective tissue
- fibrinoid — having the characteristics of fibrin.
- fibrinous — the insoluble protein end product of blood coagulation, formed from fibrinogen by the action of thrombin in the presence of calcium ions.
10 letter words containing ibri
11 letter words containing ibri
- defibrinate — to divest of fibrin or the protein formed in blood during clotting
- equilibrist — An acrobat who performs balancing feats, especially a tightrope walker.
- equilibrity — the state of being in equilibrium
- equilibrium — A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.
- equilibrize — (transitive) To balance, or bring into equilibrium.
12 letter words containing ibri
13 letter words containing ibri
- defibrillated — Simple past tense and past participle of defibrillate.
- defibrillator — A defibrillator is a machine that starts the heart beating normally again after a heart attack, by giving it an electric shock.
- defibrination — the act or process of defibrinating
- equilibristic — Of or pertaining to equilibristics.
- vers-libriste — vers-librist.
14 letter words containing ibri
- defibrillating — Present participle of defibrillate.
- defibrillation — the application of an electric current to the heart to restore normal rhythmic contractions after the onset of atrial or ventricular fibrillation
- defibrillators — Plural form of defibrillator.
- disequilibrium — lack of equilibrium; imbalance.
- dysequilibrium — Alternative form of disequilibrium.
15 letter words containing ibri
On this page, we collect all words with IBRI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 80 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBRI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.