Words containing ibn
5 letter words containing ibn
- wibni — (Bell Labs) Wouldn't It Be Nice If. What most requirements documents and specifications consist entirely of. Compare IWBNI.
7 letter words containing ibn
- leibniz — Gottfried Wilhelm von [German gawt-freet vil-helm fuh n] /German ˈgɔt frit ˈvɪl hɛlm fən/ (Show IPA), 1646–1716, German philosopher, writer, and mathematician.
8 letter words containing ibn
- cribnote — crib (def 5a).
- glibness — readily fluent, often thoughtlessly, superficially, or insincerely so: a glib talker; glib answers.
- ibn-ezra — Abraham Ben Meir. 1093–1167, Jewish poet, scholar, and traveller, born in Spain
- ibn-saud — Abdul-Aziz (æbˈdʊlæˈziːz). 1880–1953, first king of Saudi Arabia (1932–53)
- leibnitz — Gottfried Wilhelm von [German gawt-freet vil-helm fuh n] /German ˈgɔt frit ˈvɪl hɛlm fən/ (Show IPA), 1646–1716, German philosopher, writer, and mathematician.
10 letter words containing ibn
11 letter words containing ibn
12 letter words containing ibn
- ibn-al-arabi — Muhyi-l-din. 1165–1240, Muslim mystic and poet, born in Spain, noted for his influence on Sufism
On this page, we collect all words with IBN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 38 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.