Words containing ibl
4 letter words containing ibl
5 letter words containing ibl
- -ible — -able
- bible — The Bible is the holy book on which the Jewish and Christian religions are based.
- iblis — an evil spirit or devil, the chief of the wicked jinn.
- kibla — the point toward which Muslims turn to pray, especially the Kaʿba, or House of God, at Mecca.
- qibla — the point toward which Muslims turn to pray, especially the Kaʿba, or House of God, at Mecca.
6 letter words containing ibl
7 letter words containing ibl
- ansible — (science fiction) A hypothetical device that enables users to communicate instantaneously across great distances; that is, a faster-than-light communication device.
- audible — A sound that is audible is loud enough to be heard.
- audibly — capable of being heard; loud enough to be heard; actually heard.
- bibless — (of an apron) with no bib
- biblike — resembling a bib
8 letter words containing ibl
9 letter words containing ibl
10 letter words containing ibl
- abhorrible — (rare, obsolete) Detestable. (mid 17th century).
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- accessibly — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- admissible — If evidence is admissible, it is allowed in a court of law.
- admissibly — In a manner that is admissible; acceptably.
11 letter words containing ibl
12 letter words containing ibl
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- antibiblical — Opposing or contradicting the Bible.
- antiblackism — a belief or type of behaviour which exhibits hostility towards Black people
- archiblastic — of, relating to, or derived from an archiblast.
- bible-banger — Bible-thumper.
13 letter words containing ibl
- abibliophobia — (humorous) Fear of running out of things to read.
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- apprehensible — capable of being comprehended or grasped mentally
- apprehensibly — In an apprehensive manner; cautiously.
- bible-thumper — an enthusiastic or aggressive exponent of the Bible
14 letter words containing ibl
- accessibleness — the ability to be accessed
- admissibleness — The state or quality of being admissible.
- bible-thumping — an evangelist or other person who quotes the Bible frequently, especially as a means of exhortation or rebuke.
- bibliomaniacal — relating to a bibliomaniac
- bug-compatible — Said of a design or revision that has been badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or misfeatures in other programs or (especially) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS 2.0 used \ as a path separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice of / as an option character in 1.0."
15 letter words containing ibl
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
- biobibliography — a bibliography containing biographical sketches of the authors listed.
- biodestructible — biodegradable
- combustibleness — The state or quality of being combustible.
- common-sensible — sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence.
16 letter words containing ibl
- circumscriptible — Capable of being circumscribed or limited by bounds.
- contemptibleness — The state or quality of being contemptible.
- destructibleness — The quality of being destructible.
- hayes-compatible — (communications) A description of a modem which understands the same set of commands as one made by Hayes.
- hypersusceptible — hypersensitive (def 2).
17 letter words containing ibl
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- inexhaustibleness — The quality of being inexhaustible.
- inter-convertible — to subject to interconversion; interchange.
- self-incompatible — not capable of self-pollination.
- the-invisible-man — a novel (1897) by H.G. Wells.
18 letter words containing ibl
20 letter words containing ibl
On this page, we collect all words with IBL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 805 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.