Words containing ibilit
8 letter words containing ibilit
- -ibility — -ibility replaces '-ible' at the end of adjectives to form nouns referring to the state or quality described by the adjective.
9 letter words containing ibilit
- edibility — fit to be eaten as food; eatable; esculent.
10 letter words containing ibilit
- audibility — capable of being heard; loud enough to be heard; actually heard.
- docibility — the capacity to be taught easily; docility
- fusibility — the quality of being fusible or convertible from a solid to a liquid state by heat.
- legibility — Also, legibleness. the state or quality of being legible.
- risibility — Often, risibilities. the ability or disposition to laugh; humorous awareness of the ridiculous and absurd.
11 letter words containing ibilit
- credibility — If someone or something has credibility, people believe in them and trust them.
- eligibility — The state, quality, or the fact of being eligible.
- erodibility — the ability to erode
- fallibility — (of persons) liable to err, especially in being deceived or mistaken.
- feasibility — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
12 letter words containing ibilit
- amissibility — the quality of being amissible
- cohesibility — the nature of being cohesible
- divisibility — the capacity of being divided.
- frangibility — The state or quality of being frangible.
- illegibility — not legible; impossible or hard to read or decipher because of poor handwriting, faded print, etc.: This letter is completely illegible.
13 letter words containing ibilit
14 letter words containing ibilit
- cognoscibility — capable of being known.
- collapsibility — (uncountable) The condition of being collapsible (or collapsable).
- collectibility — The quality of being collectible.
- combustibility — capable of catching fire and burning; inflammable; flammable: Gasoline vapor is highly combustible.
- compactibility — capable of being compacted: compactible rubbish.
15 letter words containing ibilit
16 letter words containing ibilit
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- constructibility — The condition of being constructible.
- hyperflexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
- hypersensibility — capacity for sensation or feeling; responsiveness or susceptibility to sensory stimuli.
- imperceptibility — very slight, gradual, or subtle: the imperceptible slope of the road.
17 letter words containing ibilit
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
- incompressibility — The quality of being incompressible, of not compressing under pressure.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- irreproducibility — The quality of not being reproducible.
18 letter words containing ibilit
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- irresponsibilities — said, done, or characterized by a lack of a sense of responsibility: His refusal to work shows him to be completely irresponsible.
- non-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
19 letter words containing ibilit
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incontrovertibility — The state or characteristic of being incontrovertible, of not being debatable; incontestability.
- self-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
On this page, we collect all words with IBILIT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 190 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBILIT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.