Words containing ibil
7 letter words containing ibil
- twibill — a mattock with one arm like that of an adz and the other like that of an ax.
8 letter words containing ibil
9 letter words containing ibil
10 letter words containing ibil
- assibilate — (of a speech sound) to be changed into a sibilant
- audibility — capable of being heard; loud enough to be heard; actually heard.
- docibility — the capacity to be taught easily; docility
- fusibility — the quality of being fusible or convertible from a solid to a liquid state by heat.
- legibility — Also, legibleness. the state or quality of being legible.
11 letter words containing ibil
- antibilious — of a nature that can be used to counter biliousness
- credibility — If someone or something has credibility, people believe in them and trust them.
- eligibility — The state, quality, or the fact of being eligible.
- erodibility — the ability to erode
- fallibilism — the philosophical doctrine that knowledge is hypothetical rather than certain
12 letter words containing ibil
- amissibility — the quality of being amissible
- assibilation — (linguistics) A sound change resulting in a sibilant consonant, commonly the final phase of palatalization.
- cohesibility — the nature of being cohesible
- divisibility — the capacity of being divided.
- frangibility — The state or quality of being frangible.
13 letter words containing ibil
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- admissibility — that may be allowed or conceded; allowable: an admissible plan.
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- antibillboard — indicating an opposition to the erection of billboards
- compatibilism — (philosophy) The doctrine that free will and determinism are compatible ideas.
14 letter words containing ibil
- cognoscibility — capable of being known.
- collapsibility — (uncountable) The condition of being collapsible (or collapsable).
- collectibility — The quality of being collectible.
- combustibility — capable of catching fire and burning; inflammable; flammable: Gasoline vapor is highly combustible.
- compactibility — capable of being compacted: compactible rubbish.
15 letter words containing ibil
16 letter words containing ibil
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- constructibility — The condition of being constructible.
- hyperflexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
- hypersensibility — capacity for sensation or feeling; responsiveness or susceptibility to sensory stimuli.
- imperceptibility — very slight, gradual, or subtle: the imperceptible slope of the road.
17 letter words containing ibil
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
- incompressibility — The quality of being incompressible, of not compressing under pressure.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- irreproducibility — The quality of not being reproducible.
18 letter words containing ibil
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- irresponsibilities — said, done, or characterized by a lack of a sense of responsibility: His refusal to work shows him to be completely irresponsible.
- non-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
19 letter words containing ibil
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incontrovertibility — The state or characteristic of being incontrovertible, of not being debatable; incontestability.
- self-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
On this page, we collect all words with IBIL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 219 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBIL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.