Words containing ibi
4 letter words containing ibi
5 letter words containing ibi
- alibi — If you have an alibi, you can prove that you were somewhere else when a crime was committed.
- chibi — (countable, anime, manga) A child-like character with exaggerated features, particularly in anime.
- ibiza — a Spanish island in the SW Balearic Islands, in the W Mediterranean Sea. 209 sq. mi. (541 sq. km).
- kibi- — denoting 210
- libia — Libya.
6 letter words containing ibi
7 letter words containing ibi
8 letter words containing ibi
- -ibility — -ibility replaces '-ible' at the end of adjectives to form nouns referring to the state or quality described by the adjective.
- amphibia — the amphibians considered collectively
- anaxibia — a daughter of Atreus and Aërope, and the sister of Agamemnon and Menelaus.
- antibias — countering bias
- bibimbap — a Korean dish of rice, sautéed and seasoned vegetables, and hot pepper paste
9 letter words containing ibi
- amphibian — Amphibians are animals such as frogs and toads that can live both on land and in water.
- ascribing — Present participle of ascribe.
- coulibiac — a Russian dish of rich pastry with a filling of salmon or other fish and mushrooms, onions, egg, buckwheat, dill, etc.
- edibility — fit to be eaten as food; eatable; esculent.
- epibiosis — any relationship between two organisms in which one grows on the other but is not parasitic on it
10 letter words containing ibi
- alcibiades — 450–404 bc, Athenian statesman and general in the Peloponnesian War: brilliant, courageous, and unstable, he defected to the Spartans in 415, but returned and led the Athenian victories at Abydos (411) and Cyzicus (410)
- amphibians — any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Amphibia, comprising frogs and toads, newts and salamanders, and caecilians, the larvae being typically aquatic, breathing by gills, and the adults being typically semiterrestrial, breathing by lungs and through the moist, glandular skin.
- amphibious — In an amphibious military operation, army and navy forces attack a place from the sea.
- antibiosis — an association between two organisms, esp microorganisms, that is harmful to one of them
- antibiotic — Antibiotics are medical drugs used to kill bacteria and treat infections.
11 letter words containing ibi
- amphibiotic — having an aquatic larval form and a terrestrial adult form, as amphibians
- antibilious — of a nature that can be used to counter biliousness
- antibiotics — Plural form of antibiotic.
- credibility — If someone or something has credibility, people believe in them and trust them.
- disinhibits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of disinhibit.
12 letter words containing ibi
13 letter words containing ibi
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- admissibility — that may be allowed or conceded; allowable: an admissible plan.
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- antibillboard — indicating an opposition to the erection of billboards
- chalcostibite — a mineral, antimony copper sulfide, CuSbS 2 , occurring in lead-gray crystals.
14 letter words containing ibi
15 letter words containing ibi
16 letter words containing ibi
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- chinese-hibiscus — Also called Bengal rose. a rose, Rosa chinensis, of China, having slightly fragrant crimson, pink, or white flowers.
- constructibility — The condition of being constructible.
- hyperflexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
17 letter words containing ibi
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
- incompressibility — The quality of being incompressible, of not compressing under pressure.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- irreproducibility — The quality of not being reproducible.
18 letter words containing ibi
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- irresponsibilities — said, done, or characterized by a lack of a sense of responsibility: His refusal to work shows him to be completely irresponsible.
- non-responsibility — the state or fact of being responsible, answerable, or accountable for something within one's power, control, or management.
19 letter words containing ibi
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- exhibitionistically — In an exhibitionistic manner.
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incontrovertibility — The state or characteristic of being incontrovertible, of not being debatable; incontestability.
On this page, we collect all words with IBI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 420 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.