Words containing iber
5 letter words containing iber
- fiber — a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- giber — to utter mocking or scoffing words; jeer.
- ibert — Jacques François Antoine [zhahk frahn-swa ahn-twan] /ʒɑk frɑ̃ˈswa ɑ̃ˈtwan/ (Show IPA), 1890–1962, French composer.
- liber — an ancient Italian god of wine and vineyards, in later times identified with Bacchus.
- tiber — a river in central Italy, flowing through Rome into the Mediterranean. 244 miles (395 km) long.
6 letter words containing iber
- briber — money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a view to corrupting the behavior of a person, especially in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.: The motorist offered the arresting officer a bribe to let him go.
- fibers — Plural form of fiber.
- iberia — Also called Iberian Peninsula. a peninsula in SW Europe, comprising Spain and Portugal.
- iberis — (botany) Any plant of the genus Iberis; a candytuft.
- ibero- — indicating Iberia or Iberian
7 letter words containing iber
- bribery — Bribery is the act of offering someone money or something valuable in order to persuade them to do something for you.
- caliber — the size of a bullet or shell as measured by its diameter
- defiber — defibrate.
- deliber — (obsolete) To deliberate.
- fibered — (of plaster) having an admixture of hair or fiber.
8 letter words containing iber
- beriberi — a disease, endemic in E and S Asia, caused by dietary deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1). It affects the nerves to the limbs, producing pain, paralysis, and swelling
- calibers — Plural form of caliber.
- fiberize — to break or crack into fibers.
- fiberous — Misspelling of fibrous.
- ghiberti — Lorenzo [law-ren-tsaw] /lɔˈrɛn tsɔ/ (Show IPA), 1378–1455, Florentine sculptor, goldsmith, and painter.
9 letter words containing iber
- calibered — the diameter of something of circular section, especially that of the inside of a tube: a pipe of three-inch caliber.
- defibered — (of food) having little or no natural fiber, typically as the result of commercial refining or processing.
- describer — A person who describes.
- fiberfill — synthetic fibers, as polyester, used as a filling or insulating material for pillows, cushions, comforters, winter garments, etc.
- fiberglas — finespun filaments of glass made into yarn that is woven into textiles, used in woolly masses as insulation, and pressed and molded as plastic material
10 letter words containing iber
- bast-fiber — Botany. phloem.
- defiberize — defibrate.
- deliberate — If you do something that is deliberate, you planned or decided to do it beforehand, and so it happens on purpose rather than by chance.
- describers — Plural form of describer.
- fiberboard — a building material made of wood or other plant fibers compressed and cemented into rigid sheets.
11 letter words containing iber
- antiliberal — acting against liberalism
- archliberal — extremely liberal, especially in political thinking.
- celtiberian — a member of a Celtic people (Celtiberi) who inhabited the Iberian peninsula during classical times
- d'iberville — Sieur(born Pierre Le Moyne) 1661-1706; Fr. explorer in North America
- deliberated — carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
12 letter words containing iber
- anti-liberal — favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
- antiberiberi — Countering beriberi.
- deliberately — carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
- deliberating — carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
- deliberation — Deliberation is the long and careful consideration of a subject.
13 letter words containing iber
- deliberations — formal discussion and debate, as of a committee, jury, etc
- hiberno-saxon — having the characteristics of both the Irish and English; Anglo-Irish.
- illiberalness — The state of being illiberal; illiberality.
- liberalminded — Having a liberal opinion or stance.
- liberationism — the principles of liberationists
14 letter words containing iber
- antiliberalism — a political ideology opposed to liberalism
- deliberateness — carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
- deliberatively — having the function of deliberating, as a legislative assembly: a deliberative body.
- indeliberately — done without care; special planning or deliberation; unintentional.
- liberal-minded — espousing liberal views and policies
15 letter words containing iber
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- antilibertarian — opposed to libertarianism
- hibernicization — the process or act of making Irish
- hiberno-english — Also called Anglo-Irish. the English language as spoken in Ireland.
- ibero-maurusian — of or relating to an Epipaleolithic culture of northwestern Africa that preceded the Capsian culture and was once erroneously thought to have originated in southwestern Europe; characterized by the use of backed bladelets, occupation of the maritime plain, and the hunting of the Barbary sheep.
16 letter words containing iber
On this page, we collect all words with IBER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 310 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.