Words containing iatr
6 letter words containing iatr
7 letter words containing iatr
8 letter words containing iatr
- -iatrics — indicating medical care or treatment
- aviatrix — a female aviator
- diatreme — a volcanic vent produced in a solid rock structure by the explosive energy of gases in magmas.
- diatribe — A diatribe is an angry speech or article which is extremely critical of someone's ideas or activities.
- diatryma — A big-beaked prehistoric bird in the genus Gastornis, larger than the ostrich, believed to have become extinct 15- to 25-million years ago due to a vast climate change.
9 letter words containing iatr
- aviatrice — a woman who is a pilot; aviator.
- bariatric — of or relating to the treatment of obesity
- diatretum — a type of decorative Roman bowl or cup made of glass
- diatribes — Plural form of diatribe.
- diatropic — the tendency of some plant organs to take a transverse position to the line of action of an outside stimulus.
10 letter words containing iatr
- aviatrices — Plural form of aviatrix.
- bariatrics — the study of obesity and its treatment
- chemiatric — healing by the use of chemicals
- diatribist — a person who uses diatribes in his or her speeches or writing, etc
- diatropism — a response of plants or parts of plants to an external stimulus by growing at right angles to the direction of the stimulus
11 letter words containing iatr
- hippiatrics — the study of the diseases of horses
- hippiatrist — someone who treats the diseases of horses
- kinesiatric — of or relating to kinesiatrics
- negotiatrix — (obsolete) A female negotiator.
- paediatrics — Paediatrics is the area of medicine that is concerned with the treatment of children's illnesses.
12 letter words containing iatr
- bariatrician — a physician who specializes in bariatrics.
- geriatrician — the branch of medicine dealing with the diseases, debilities, and care of aged persons.
- iatrochemist — a person who practises iatrochemistry
- iatrogenesis — (medicine) Any adverse effect (or complication) resulting from medical treatment.
- kinesiatrics — the treatment of disease by the use of gymnastics or muscle exercises
13 letter words containing iatr
14 letter words containing iatr
- antipsychiatry — an approach to mental disorders that makes use of concepts derived from existentialism, psychoanalysis, and sociological theory
- iatrochemistry — (in the 16th and 17th centuries) the study of chemistry in relation to the physiology, pathology, and treatment of disease.
- iatrogenically — In an iatrogenic manner.
- nonpsychiatric — not psychiatric
15 letter words containing iatr
- chemopsychiatry — the study and application of chemical substances in psychiatry
- neuropsychiatry — the branch of medicine dealing with diseases involving the mind and nervous system.
- nonpsychiatrist — a person who is not a psychiatrist
- orthopsychiatry — an approach to psychiatry concerned with the study and treatment of behavioral disorders, especially of young people.
- psychiatrically — the practice or science of diagnosing and treating mental disorders.
16 letter words containing iatr
17 letter words containing iatr
- neuropsychiatrist — A medical doctor specializing in neuropsychiatry; a medical doctor dealing with disorders that have both neurological and psychiatric features.
20 letter words containing iatr
- neuropsychiatrically — In terms of neuropsychiatry.
On this page, we collect all words with IATR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 87 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IATR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.