Words containing iana
4 letter words containing iana
- iana — Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
5 letter words containing iana
- -iana — -ana
- diana — the virginal Roman goddess of the hunt and the moon
- ianal — (chat) I Am Not A Lawyer (but my legal opinion is...).
- liana — any of various usually woody vines that may climb as high as the tree canopy in a tropical forest.
- qiana — a synthetic fabric resistant to stains, wrinkles, etc. and textured like silk, satin, jersey, etc.
6 letter words containing iana
7 letter words containing iana
- damiana — a small shrub native to Central and South America as well as the Caribbean: the leaves are commonly prepared in tea and consumed as an aphrodisiac
- hariana — a state in NW India, formed in 1966 from the S part of Punjab. 17,074 sq. mi. (44,222 sq. km). Capital: (shared with Punjab) Chandigarh.
- indiana — Robert (Robert Clarke) born 1928, U.S. painter of pop art.
- juliana — (Juliana Louise Emma Marie Wilhelmina) 1909–2004, queen of the Netherlands 1948–80 (daughter of Wilhelmina I).
- kiwiana — collectable objects, ornaments, etc, esp dating from the 1950s or 1960s, relating to the history or popular culture of New Zealand
8 letter words containing iana
- dulciana — an organ stop having metal pipes and giving thin, incisive, somewhat stringlike tones.
- fistiana — the sport or world of boxing: one of fistiana's most colorful characters.
- golfiana — golfing collectibles
- guadiana — a river in SW Europe, flowing S from central Spain through SE Portugal to the Gulf of Cádiz. 515 miles (830 km) long.
- indianan — of Indiana
9 letter words containing iana
- dulcianas — Plural form of dulciana.
- georgiana — a female given name.
- louisiana — a state in the S United States. 48,522 sq. mi. (125,672 sq. km). Capital: Baton Rouge. Abbreviation: LA (for use with zip code), La.
- nicotiana — any plant belonging to the genus Nicotiana, of the nightshade family, especially one grown for its ornamental value, as flowering tobacco.
- poinciana — royal poinciana.
10 letter words containing iana
- iphianassa — (in the Iliad) a daughter of Agamemnon, offered to Achilles as a wife if he would return to battle against the Trojans.
- italianate — Italianized; conforming to the Italian type or style or to Italian customs, manners, etc.
- nicotianas — Plural form of nicotiana.
- parmigiana — cooked with Parmesan cheese: veal parmigiana; eggplant parmigiana.
- uruguaiana — a city in SW Brazil, on the Uruguay River.
11 letter words containing iana
12 letter words containing iana
13 letter words containing iana
- gentianaceous — belonging to the plant family Gentianaceae.
14 letter words containing iana
- valerianaceous — belonging to the plant family Valerianaceae.
On this page, we collect all words with IANA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 67 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IANA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.