Words containing hul
4 letter words containing hul
- hula — a sinuous Hawaiian native dance with intricate arm movements that tell a story in pantomime, usually danced to rhythmic drumming and accompanied by chanting.
- hulk — the body of an old or dismantled ship.
- hull — Cordell [kawr-del,, kawr-del] /ˈkɔr dɛl,, kɔrˈdɛl/ (Show IPA), 1871–1955, U.S. statesman: secretary of state 1933–44; Nobel Peace Prize 1945.
- huly — cautious; gentle.
- shul — a synagogue.
5 letter words containing hul
6 letter words containing hul
- chulpa — a type of prehistoric stone tower, found in Brazil and Peru, having living quarters over a burial chamber.
- chulym — a river in S central Siberia, Russia, flowing N and W to the Ob River. 1075 miles (1730 km) long.
- dehull — to remove the hulls from (beans, seeds, etc.); hull.
- dhulia — a city in Maharashtra state, W central India.
- hulder — one of a race of sirens, living in the woods, seductive but dangerous.
7 letter words containing hul
8 letter words containing hul
- dehulled — to remove the hulls from (beans, seeds, etc.); hull.
- monohull — (of a vessel) having a single hull.
- schuller — Gunther, born 1925, U.S. composer, conductor, and music writer and educator.
- solihull — a borough in West Midlands, England, near Birmingham.
- woodhull — Victoria Claflin [klaf-lin] /ˈklæf lɪn/ (Show IPA), 1838–1927, U.S. social reformer, newspaper publisher, and women's-rights advocate.
9 letter words containing hul
- cuchulain — a legendary hero of Ulster
- dehulling — to remove the hulls from (beans, seeds, etc.); hull.
- hula-hula — a sinuous Hawaiian native dance with intricate arm movements that tell a story in pantomime, usually danced to rhythmic drumming and accompanied by chanting.
- ispaghula — dietary fibre derived from the seed husks of Plantago orata and used as a thickener or stabilizer in the food industry
- monohulls — Plural form of monohull.
10 letter words containing hul
- cuchulainn — a hero of Ulster and the subject of many legends.
- hullabaloo — a clamorous noise or disturbance; uproar.
- leverhulme — Viscount (William Hesketh Lever) 1851–1925, English soap manufacturer, originator of an employee profit-sharing plan, and founder of a model industrial town.
- monohulled — (nautical) Having a single hull.
- multihulls — Plural form of multihull.
11 letter words containing hul
- hullaballoo — Alternative spelling of hullabaloo.
- hullabaloos — Plural form of hullabaloo.
- multihulled — (nautical) Having more than one hull.
- pyrrhuloxia — a cardinallike grosbeak, Cardinalis (Pyrrhuloxia) sinuatus, of the southwestern U.S. and Mexico, having a bill superficially resembling that of a parrot.
12 letter words containing hul
- scrophularia — a member of a genus of flowering plants which have a square stem and are known as figworts
15 letter words containing hul
- droste-hulshoff — Annette Elisabeth Freiin von [ah-net-uh ey-lee-zah-bet frahy-in fuh n] /ɑˈnɛt ə eɪˈli zɑˌbɛt ˈfraɪ ɪn fən/ (Show IPA), 1797–1848, German poet.
17 letter words containing hul
- scrophulariaceous — belonging to the Scrophulariaceae, the figwort family of plants.
18 letter words containing hul
- kingston-upon-hull — official name of Hull.
On this page, we collect all words with HUL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 93 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains HUL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.