Words containing head
4 letter words containing head
- head — Edith, 1897–1981, U.S. costume designer.
5 letter words containing head
- -head — indicating a person having a preoccupation as specified
- ahead — Something that is ahead is in front of you. If you look ahead, you look directly in front of you.
- heads — the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- heady — intoxicating: a heady wine.
6 letter words containing head
- axhead — Alternative spelling of axe head.
- behead — If someone is beheaded, their head is cut off, usually because they have been found guilty of a crime.
- cohead — a fellow principal or leader
- headed — first in rank or position; chief; leading; principal: a head official.
- header — the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
7 letter words containing head
- -headed — having a (specified kind of) head
- airhead — If you describe someone, especially a young woman, as an airhead, you are critical of them because you think they are not at all clever and are interested only in unimportant things.
- axehead — Alternative spelling of axe head.
- bedhead — A bedhead is a board which is fixed to the end of a bed behind your head.
- bighead — a conceited person
8 letter words containing head
- acidhead — a person who uses LSD
- airheads — Plural form of airhead.
- baldhead — a person with a bald head
- bankhead — Tallulah (Brockman). 1902–68, US stage and film actress; her successes included the plays The Little Foxes (1939) and The Skin of Our Teeth (1942)
- beakhead — (nautical) A protruding part of the foremost section of a sailing ship.
9 letter words containing head
10 letter words containing head
11 letter words containing head
12 letter words containing head
- beetleheaded — like a beetlehead; stupid
- bumbleheaded — clumsy, plodding, or foolish: He stumbled through the talk in his bumbleheaded way.
- chickenheads — Plural form of chickenhead.
- chowderheads — Plural form of chowderhead.
- clear-headed — If you describe someone as clear-headed, you mean that they are sensible and think clearly, especially in difficult situations.
13 letter words containing head
14 letter words containing head
15 letter words containing head
- bullnose-header — Also called bullnose header. a brick having one of the edges across its width rounded for laying as a header in a sill or the like.
- clearheadedness — The quality of being clearheaded.
- levelheadedness — The property of being levelheaded, stable, not overly swayed by passion.
- lightheadedness — Alternative spelling of light-headedness.
- roundheadedness — the state of having a round head
16 letter words containing head
17 letter words containing head
18 letter words containing head
- swollen-headedness — the quality of being conceited
On this page, we collect all words with HEAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 986 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains HEAD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.