Words containing hab
3 letter words containing hab
- hab — Diminutive of habitation or habitation facility.
4 letter words containing hab
- ahab — the king of Israel from approximately 869 to 850 bc and husband of Jezebel: rebuked by Elijah (I Kings 16:29–22:40)
- hab. — Habakkuk
- haba — Alois [ah-lois] /ˈɑ lɔɪs/ (Show IPA), 1893–1972, Czech composer.
- habs — Plural form of hab.
- habu — a large venomous snake, Trimeresurus flavoviridis, of Okinawa and other Ryukyu Islands: family Crotalidae (pit vipers)
5 letter words containing hab
6 letter words containing hab
- bhabha — Homi J(ehangir) [hoh-mee juh-hahn-geer] /ˈhoʊ mi dʒə hɑnˈgɪər/ (Show IPA), 1909–1966, Indian physicist and government official.
- cahaba — a river in N central Alabama, flowing S to the Alabama River. 191 miles (307 km) long.
- chabuk — (in Asia, especially the East) a horsewhip, formerly often used for inflicting corporal punishment.
- habana — Havana.
- habeas — (legal) Shortened form of habeas corpus.
7 letter words containing hab
- chablis — a dry white burgundy wine made around Chablis, in central France
- chabouk — a long horse-whip, also used for inflicting punishment
- chabrol — Claude (klod). 1930–2010, French film director, whose films, such as Le Beau Serge (1958), Les Biches (1968), Le Boucher (1969), Au coeur du mensonge (1999), and La Fleur du mal (2003) explore themes of jealousy, guilt, and murder
- cohabit — If two people are cohabiting, they are living together and have a sexual relationship, but are not married.
- enhabit — Obsolete form of inhabit.
8 letter words containing hab
- alphabet — An alphabet is a set of letters usually presented in a fixed order which is used for writing the words of a particular language or group of languages.
- cashable — Able to be converted into cash.
- chabasie — Dated form of chabazite.
- chabrier — (Alexis) Emmanuel (emanɥɛl). 1841–94, French composer; noted esp for the orchestral rhapsody España (1883)
- cohabits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cohabit.
9 letter words containing hab
- allahabad — a city in N India, in SE Uttar Pradesh at the confluence of the Ganges and Jumna Rivers: Hindu pilgrimage centre. Pop: 990 298 (2001)
- alphabets — Plural form of alphabet.
- archabbey — An abbey which is the seat of an archabbot (high monastic rank within an order or congregation).
- archabbot — In certain Catholic (notably Benedictine) congregations, the title of the general superior, ranking above all other abbots, vested in a particular abbey, which hence is called an archabbey (usually its motherhouse, such as Beuron, which gave its name to a Benedictine congregation).
- ashkhabad — the capital of Turkmenistan. Pop: 598 000 (2005 est)
10 letter words containing hab
- alphabetic — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
- analphabet — an illiterate person unfamiliar with the letters of the alphabet
- athabascan — a family of languages spoken by American Indians in most of inland northwest Canada and Alaska, in coastal Oregon and California, and in Arizona and the Rio Grande basin, and including especially Navajo, Apache, and Chipewyan. Compare family (def 14).
- athabaskan — a family of North American Indian languages, including Chipewyan, Hupa, and Navajo
- attachable — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
11 letter words containing hab
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- alphabetise — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of alphabetize.
- alphabetize — to arrange in conventional alphabetical order
- analphabete — illiterate person
- cashability — money or an equivalent, as a check, paid at the time of making a purchase.
12 letter words containing hab
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
- alphabetised — (British) Arranged in alphabetical order.
- alphabetiser — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of alphabetizer.
- alphabetized — (North America) Arranged in alphabetical order.
- alphabetizer — to put or arrange in alphabetical order.
13 letter words containing hab
14 letter words containing hab
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- alphabetically — (manner) In an alphabetical manner.
- dehabilitation — (sociology) The process of social estrangement and progressive loosening of social bonds between an individual and his family and society as a result of long-term residence in an institution.
- extinguishable — Able to be extinguished.
- haberdasheries — Plural form of haberdashery.
15 letter words containing hab
- alphabetisation — The act or process of arranging in alphabetical order.
- alphabetization — Alternative form of alphabetisation.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- dishabilitation — the imposition of a legal disqualification
- distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
16 letter words containing hab
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- imperishableness — The characteristic or property of being imperishable.
- inextinguishable — not extinguishable: an inextinguishable fire.
- inextinguishably — In a way that cannot be extinguished; immortally.
- non-alphabetical — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
17 letter words containing hab
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- indistinguishably — In an indistinguishable manner; so that separate components or differences cannot be discerned.
- thabana-ntlenyana — a mountain in Lesotho: the highest peak of the Drakensberg Mountains. Height: 3482 m (11 425 ft)
- undistinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
18 letter words containing hab
19 letter words containing hab
20 letter words containing hab
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
On this page, we collect all words with HAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 437 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains HAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.