Words containing grip
4 letter words containing grip
- grip — the act of grasping; a seizing and holding fast; firm grasp.
5 letter words containing grip
6 letter words containing grip
7 letter words containing grip
- agrippa — Marcus Vipsanius (ˈmɑːkəs vɪpˈseɪnɪəs). 63–12 bc, Roman general: chief adviser and later son-in-law of Augustus
- griping — Informal. to complain naggingly or constantly; grumble.
- gripman — a worker on a cable car who operates the grip, which, by grasping or releasing the moving cable, starts or stops the car.
- gripmen — Plural form of gripman.
- gripped — the act of grasping; a seizing and holding fast; firm grasp.
8 letter words containing grip
- gripenet — [IBM] A wry (and thoroughly unofficial) name for IBM's internal VNET system, deriving from its common use by IBMers to voice pointed criticism of IBM management that would be taboo in more formal channels.
- grippers — Plural form of gripper.
- gripping — holding the attention or interest intensely; fascinating; enthralling: a gripping play; a gripping book.
- gripsack — a traveling bag; grip.
- griptape — a rough tape for sticking to a surface to provide a greater grip
9 letter words containing grip
10 letter words containing grip
11 letter words containing grip
- agriproduct — a product that is a result of agribusiness
12 letter words containing grip
On this page, we collect all words with GRIP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 57 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GRIP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.